Hi everyone!

Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all
Default Re: Hi everyone!

Originally Posted by W10
Another one?
Is that??.....

'Oh NO..... not another one'!!

Or

'Fantastic! We need more of your sort here! BritishExpats.com and Dubai welcome you'

W10. I know what i'm hoping for!!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

English Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to allEnglish Girlie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it appears we attract them

That's a good thing 'Blue Cat'!

Crazy people are GREAT people!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by English Girlie
Crazy people are GREAT people!
not necessarily...

MM, xx
Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confucius
Hi babehhh...
And HI to you.... 'slave to love'!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
not necessarily...

MM, xx
Point taken!

Not crazy mad.... crazy FUNNNNNN!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

And HI to you.... 'slave to love'!
Hey girlie...
Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jvr20
ooh aah. I wanna ...
...... 'deep breath'.

What you wanna???........
Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

OH God Conf.... give the girl a chance to settle in!!!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Slightly CRAZY 'English Girlie' here!

The history.....

I have been to Dubai, many times over the last 7 years!
To cut along story short, have now made the decision to emigrate to Dubai.

Have been applying for work through the agencies and some companies direct for about 3 months now (marketing graduate.... luxury retail, ad agency, newspaper, radio).

No joy!

Have been informed by aquantances in Dubai, to get on a plane with suit and CV and get a job!

So, have sold my home - exchanging in October.

Am now planning to leave, sometime in August!

Dubai.... 3 months visitors visa.

Find work

Come home

Pack up and start the rest of my 'new' life!!!

Need lots of practical advice...... (have a three 3 year old daughter)

Any one got the time and want to talk/help.... please get in touch!!!

Hello and i welcome you on BE. I'll suggest if you have good money and aford buying a appartment in Dubai, then it will be much easier for you to get resident visa based on your investment. Then you get rent the appartment and look for a cheaper place on rent for the time being. This can cover your kitchen and schooling expenses. So in the meantime you can start looking for job, and definately if you have good experience in your field, you'll get the job.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
OH God Conf.... give the girl a chance to settle in!!!
Ahhhh okay!
So he's the resident player?!

Thanks for the tip off, Patsy!

Will keep my eyes open and legs crossed!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SAMS
Hello and i welcome you on BE. I'll suggest if you have good money and aford buying a appartment in Dubai, then it will be much easier for you to get resident visa based on your investment. Then you get rent the appartment and look for a cheaper place on rent for the time being. This can cover your kitchen and schooling expenses. So in the meantime you can start looking for job, and definately if you have good experience in your field, you'll get the job.
Thank you for the welcome and tip.

Am looking at ways to make my 'cunning plan' work and yes have looked at the option of buying!

Think I may stay at a hotel for a few weeks, have daughter to arrange and keep happy. Get settled, in my head and then role out the plan.... lots of plans though. Need to streamline them alittle over the next couple of weeks!

Hope I may be finding some people to give me the tour (haven't been to Dubai, since February) and I know how quick things change!

Any mums out there help me with setting up schooling and childcare!
Want to get Tiffany sorted and into a routine as quickly as possible!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh okay!
So he's the resident player?!

Thanks for the tip off, Patsy!

Will keep my eyes open and legs crossed!
he is our resident flirt, but he is harmless really EG....just give him a slap now and again, but not too often cos he likes it!!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
he is our resident flirt, but he is harmless really EG....just give him a slap now and again, but not too often cos he likes it!!

Okay Sounds like fun!!

Will keep a careful eye out!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confucius
Hey girlie...

So your reputation proceeds you!

Good Morning from a very wet England!

How are you today!.... looking out for vulnerable young girlies??
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jvr20
ooh aah. I wanna ...

Hey Patsy

Can you give me the low down on jvr20!

What does he wanna??

Any clue??!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.