Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hatred Of Groups In Dubai...

Hatred Of Groups In Dubai...

Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Hatred Of Groups In Dubai...

Yes that's right, I am talking about the hatred by many on these forums against the following groups in Dubai.

Jumeirah Janes
Umm Suqeim Sarahs
Meadows Marys
Springs Sophies
Lakes Lauras
Green Community Gwendolines

I cannot believe in this day and age people can harbour such resentment to people who identify with the lifestyles of the groups above, if Dubai is such a mixture surely we should all get along/
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:45 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hatred Of Groups In Dubai...

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Yes that's right, I am talking about the hatred by many on these forums against the following groups in Dubai.

Jumeirah Janes
Umm Suqeim Sarahs
Meadows Marys
Springs Sophies
Lakes Lauras

I cannot believe in this day and age people can harbour such resentment to people who identify with the lifestyles of the groups above, if Dubai is such a mixture surely we should all get along/
R u being sarky here - Mrs Speak is in one of these groups.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
R u being sarky here - Mrs Speak is in one of these groups.
No I am dead serious, and ooh what group is she in?? Is it #1?
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:50 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

No I am dead serious, and ooh what group is she in?? Is it #1?
Somewhere between 1 and 7
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:53 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Jumeirah Janes
Umm Suqeim Sarahs
Meadows Marys
Springs Sophies
Lakes Lauras

Ummm, it's generally meant as a joke!!! In fact I think most of those terms were just made up while messing around on one of the threads!

It's nothing to do with lifestyle, it's just the attitude that some (note I said some, not generalising here) develop from suddenly being in this Dubai culture.

Now if you want to add chavs as a group, i will freely admit I hate them and reserve the right to continue to harbour my resentmet towards that particular group!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Somewhere between 1 and 7
But there is no seven
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:57 pm
Premium Member

But there is no seven
I ran out of fingers and thumbs - but there is now - CHAVS

I wear gloves so if anyone is looking for a six fingered person u won't find me!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:42 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kristy
Ummm, it's generally meant as a joke!!! In fact I think most of those terms were just made up while messing around on one of the threads!
Exactly........ the Jumeirah Janes one is the original term that was created yonks ago....... infact I dunno if any of u know this, but there was a song called 'The Jumeirah Jane'......released in the late 70's or early 80's...... was sung by some american artist that visited Dubai back then...... all u folk with friends at radio stations ought to investigate this...... i wud be happy to own a copy of that song if it is at all possible.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:44 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Face81
Exactly........ the Jumeirah Janes one is the original term that was created yonks ago....... infact I dunno if any of u know this, but there was a song called 'The Jumeirah Jane'......released in the late 70's or early 80's...... was sung by some american artist that visited Dubai back then...... all u folk with friends at radio stations ought to investigate this...... i wud be happy to own a copy of that song if it is at all possible.
Let me try and get it on MP3 - give us a couple of days.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:44 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Are you serious?!!! This is fantastic, we have to get hold of a copy!!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:53 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kristy
Are you serious?!!! This is fantastic, we have to get hold of a copy!!!
wud I ever joke about something like this? LOL....... okay I might...... but no I am serious...

I will try and get Mum and Dad to try and remember who sang the song, but I am dead sure...... u going to do the needful? can we give u the task of un earthing The Jumeirah Jane song?

Who knows..... we may have an outside chance of helping it shoot up to become this years Christmas #1! :scared: LOL
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:55 pm
Premium Member

wud I ever joke about something like this? LOL....... okay I might...... but no I am serious...

I will try and get Mum and Dad to try and remember who sang the song, but I am dead sure...... u going to do the needful? can we give u the task of un earthing The Jumeirah Jane song?

Who knows..... we may have an outside chance of helping it shoot up to become this years Christmas #1! :scared: LOL
Try a file sharing program
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:12 pm
The Oracle

Let me try and get it on MP3 - give us a couple of days.

Cant wait!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 11:55 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

dont get me started on chavs again
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:49 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by shiva
dont get me started on chavs again
Your not a CHAV are u shiva?? :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.