Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hatred Of Groups In Dubai...

Hatred Of Groups In Dubai...

Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:07 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hatred Of Groups In Dubai...

Originally Posted by Benson
does anyone know the correct name of the song. (life in the emirates) or something I think?

Yup - called Life in the Emirates and definitely by The Establishments. I even know the words!!!

They also sang one called Back In Dubai.

Will bring out the tape with me..........
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:07 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me Poems........by Paddy Briggs

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]
Ok - i'll live with installments - u gonna sing it and stream it on line for us!!

I play bridge every week,
And golf at the Crek,
And swim at the Hilton Beach Club.
And each Friday night,
We get a bit tight,
At the Inter-con's great British Pub.

The summers are hell,
With the heat and the smell,
So I go back to Mummy in Surrey.
Mummy's great with the kids,
And they love her to bits,
So really I don't have to worry.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:10 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I have the video lol
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:12 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Yup - called Life in the Emirates and definitely by The Establishments. I even know the words!!!

They also sang one called Back In Dubai.

Will bring out the tape with me..........
any chance of getting that on mp3 format and uploading it to a webspace account (if u have one) so we can all listen in?
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:17 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
any chance of getting that on mp3 format and uploading it to a webspace account (if u have one) so we can all listen in?

Face!!! This is me you are talking to! I am only just learning how to change an avatar - uploading and mp3's I will come to in about 5 years!!

Nope,you will have to wait for the tape! Lol
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

I am searching Kazaa at the moment but nothing that looks like the song U want! Will keep trying.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:25 pm
Banned

Bearshare poppets
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:32 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Face!!! This is me you are talking to! I am only just learning how to change an avatar - uploading and mp3's I will come to in about 5 years!!

Nope,you will have to wait for the tape! Lol
lol...... sorry...... 5 yrs it is then!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:33 pm
The Oracle

I am searching Kazaa at the moment but nothing that looks like the song U want! Will keep trying.
why thankyou!

I doubt a song of that sort wud have ever made it onto mp3 format anyway! lol..... worth looking though!

Last edited by Face81; Nov 10th 2004 at 5:43 pm.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

why thankyou!

I doubt a song of that sort wud have ever made it onto mp3 format anyway! lol..... woth looking though!
habe you ever heard of the song strangers on my flight?
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:46 pm
The Oracle

habe you ever heard of the song strangers on my flight?
who?
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

who?
the song is called 'strangers on my flight'
Old Nov 10th 2004, 5:52 pm
The Oracle

the song is called 'strangers on my flight'
never heard of it......who is it by?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:30 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

never heard of it......who is it by?
Bet u was wishing it was boyzone Face ........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:44 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Bet u was wishing it was boyzone Face ........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....
Is a certain person on this forum gay TS???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.