Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hatred Of Groups In Dubai...

Hatred Of Groups In Dubai...

Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:21 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hatred Of Groups In Dubai...

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Your not a CHAV are u shiva?? :scared:
Anybody kind enough to explain what CHAV is???
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:23 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Anybody kind enough to explain what CHAV is???
Here you go Novita, can't give you karma so this will have to do

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:27 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Here you go Novita, can't give you karma so this will have to do

url]http://www.chavscum.co.uk/[/url]
Went there... still don't hv any idea what that is. Can u be nice enough to explain what CHAV is in 1 sentence??? And then ur karma debt shall be remove from my list.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:37 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Went there... still don't hv any idea what that is. Can u be nice enough to explain what CHAV is in 1 sentence??? And then ur karma debt shall be remove from my list.

- Penis enlarging car - check
- Baseball cap hiding face - check
- Dodgy gold jewellery - check
- Bass pounding at a million decibels - check
- Continuous circuit at slow speed while checking who's watching - check
- Ali G style goatee - check
- Slack jawed expression - check
- Nokia pay-as-you-go mobile glued to ear - check

They just need a bit of Burberry and a chavette attired in a Kappa tracksuit and enormous hoop earrings to make it complete.

Copied from Kristy's post last night, I am sure she will not mind
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:39 am
semarang

- Penis enlarging car - check
- Baseball cap hiding face - check
- Dodgy gold jewellery - check
- Bass pounding at a million decibels - check
- Continuous circuit at slow speed while checking who's watching - check
- Ali G style goatee - check
- Slack jawed expression - check
- Nokia pay-as-you-go mobile glued to ear - check

They just need a bit of Burberry and a chavette attired in a Kappa tracksuit and enormous hoop earrings to make it complete.

Copied from Kristy's post last night, I am sure she will not mind
Just showed to hubby...lol... I think he got the idea what CHAV is...............................

He just disposing his jewelleries as we speak...lol...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:39 am
semarang

Copied from Kristy's post last night, I am sure she will not mind [/QUOTE]

I am sure she don't mind...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:42 am
Banned

Just showed to hubby...lol... I think he got the idea what CHAV is...............................

He just disposing his jewelleries as we speak...lol...

I thought Chavs were in Stoke, somebody said Essex and then I find out that they are anywhere...but from where did they originate?
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:03 am
semarang

I thought Chavs were in Stoke, somebody said Essex and then I find out that they are anywhere...but from where did they originate?
Sedgefield, Teesside...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:05 am
Banned

Sedgefield, Teesside...
That's where hubby comes from I take it???
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:05 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Sedgefield, Teesside...
They are even in Porstmouth!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:07 am
semarang

That's where hubby comes from I take it???
Yes.................... (AND BLAIR!!!)
Old Nov 9th 2004, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

NO darlings chavs came from Chatham originally which is why my parents made me swear to never ever go there!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:01 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
NO darlings chavs came from Chatham originally which is why my parents made me swear to never ever go there!!
North Kent is such a lovely place - beware what u say to deadmeat though !!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:36 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
wud I ever joke about something like this? LOL....... okay I might...... but no I am serious...

I will try and get Mum and Dad to try and remember who sang the song, but I am dead sure...... u going to do the needful? can we give u the task of un earthing The Jumeirah Jane song?

Who knows..... we may have an outside chance of helping it shoot up to become this years Christmas #1! :scared: LOL

Try looking for a group called 'The Establishments'. I have a tape that I bought in AD when I was about 6 that is full of songs about the UAE. Think they are an Irish folk band and JJ's are the kind of thing they sing about!!

I still have the tape somewhere!! Will see if I can dig it out......
Old Nov 9th 2004, 1:32 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Try looking for a group called 'The Establishments'. I have a tape that I bought in AD when I was about 6 that is full of songs about the UAE. Think they are an Irish folk band and JJ's are the kind of thing they sing about!!

I still have the tape somewhere!! Will see if I can dig it out......
Finally........ some evidence that the Truth is out there! LOL

Anychance of getting those lyrics on here for us?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.