Good news boys...

Old May 23rd 2005, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Good news boys...

Originally Posted by W10
Diu lo mei

Is this a magic word??????
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:14 pm
W10

Say it in a chinese restaurant and see what happens...something amazing!!

Old May 23rd 2005, 12:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10

Im calling China as we speak
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shoushou
Non,tu rigole!!!!

Pas du tout
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Pas du tout

Oh putain!!!!!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:20 pm
W10

Oh putain!!!!!!
Language please!!

Old May 23rd 2005, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10

so....what does it mean?
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
Language please!!

As much as I like getting my ass pinched ,I will have to say bye for now kiddies and kidders.
Off to sell the Ferrari and bring food to the table.
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:26 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Singlemom
so....what does it mean?
Nothing...a serious of Chinese non-sequiturs! Looking back at it I spelled it wrong :P

Old May 23rd 2005, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

As much as I like getting my ass pinched ,I will have to say bye for now kiddies and kidders.
Off to sell the Ferrari and bring food to the table.

Bye SS!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:47 pm
W10

Keep it up people...nearly reached 10 pages of utter utter bollocks!

Well done

Old May 23rd 2005, 1:33 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
10 pages of utter utter bollocks!
As well as arses, dwarfs, anal sex, cross dressing, streaking and lots of other sexually deviant behavior....

Love it.... (The thread that is)

And admittedly some of the acts covered here-in

Last edited by Welivehere; May 23rd 2005 at 1:37 pm.
Old May 24th 2005, 5:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I see that my love triangle has crumbled.
Old May 24th 2005, 6:55 am
W10

I see that my love triangle has crumbled.
Can you fit three people into a Mince-o-matic 2000?

Old May 24th 2005, 6:58 am
W10

Originally Posted by Welivehere
As well as arses, dwarfs, anal sex, cross dressing, streaking and lots of other sexually deviant behavior....
Just a normal weekday in the W10 household.

I always said if I became a millionaire I would hire a leather clad dwarf just to fetch me my TV remote control.

If only...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.