Good news boys...

Old May 24th 2005, 7:03 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good news boys...

Originally Posted by W10
Just a normal weekday in the W10 household.
I always said if I became a millionaire I would hire a leather clad dwarf just to fetch me my TV remote control.
That would be great if you were going to watch a short film

*Coat - leaves...
Old May 24th 2005, 7:29 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welivehere
That would be great if you were going to watch a short film

*Coat - leaves...
Dear...............................oh............. ............Dear

hang your head in shame.

(unless the film was "Get Shorty")
Old May 24th 2005, 7:49 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
(unless the film was "Get Shorty")
Ooofffff !!! How terribly sad, that was low. In fact I am that offended I've gone gnome from work to recover....

Dear...............................oh............. ............Dear
hang your head in shame.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw dwarfs....

I mean stones...
Old May 24th 2005, 8:01 am
W10

My beautiful beautiful thread...ruined

What have they done to you my precious one

*wails

Old May 24th 2005, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by W10
My beautiful beautiful thread...ruined

What have they done to you my precious one

*wails
The true concept of the thread still rings true.
And please don't get to upset or stressed it's not good for your elf....
Old May 24th 2005, 8:11 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Ooofffff !!! How terribly sad, that was low. In fact I am that offended I've gone gnome from work to recover....

People in glass houses shouldn't throw dwarfs....

I mean stones...
You have a very bad hobbit of posting really poor jokes...
Old May 24th 2005, 8:12 am
W10

The true concept of the thread still rings true.
And please don't get to upset or stressed it's not good for your elf....
There was another thread full of shite puns

This one was for jokes about arab women, cliques and anal dwarf sex.

Old May 24th 2005, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
There was another thread full of shite puns

This one was for jokes about arab women, cliques and anal dwarf sex.

Here we go again....don't judge unless you've tried!
Old May 24th 2005, 9:12 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Singlemom
I have!!!...............dwarf sex just didnt work for me.

the sexual partner i was with just didnt measure up to expectations.

Its ok if you just want a little lovin'

*gets coat...again
Old May 24th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

I have!!!...............dwarf sex just didnt work for me.

the sexual partner i was with just didnt measure up to expectations.

Its ok if you just want a little lovin'

*gets coat...again

LOL
Old May 24th 2005, 9:20 am
W10

Originally Posted by Singlemom
You Ay-rabs are so sensitive aren't you.

No wonder you always start wars with each other.

Old May 24th 2005, 9:23 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
You Ay-rabs are so sensitive aren't you.

No wonder you always start wars with each other.
AAAAAAAAActually, Most conflict or incursions in the Middle East have been partially caused by the forced land division and border remarkation imposted by the british and french.

fact
Old May 24th 2005, 9:25 am
W10

I know this (certainly in modern times - the Brits managed to **** the place up big style. Big props in particular to Balfour...you twat).

But for the purposes of antagonistic comedy, sweeping statements such as mine are permitted.

Old May 24th 2005, 9:27 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
I know this (certainly in modern times - the Brits managed to **** the place up big style. Big props in particular to Balfour...you twat).

But for the purposes of antagonistic comedy, sweeping statements such as mine are permitted.
Permission granted..........fire at will
Old May 24th 2005, 9:35 am
Up in the air

But for all you ignant folk that no nothing bout the region you live in :

The Sykes-Picot Agreement : 1916
Introduction

The Sykes Picot agreement, concluded in 1916, divided the Middle East into areas of influence for France, Great Britain and others, giving the French control over modern Syria and Lebanon. Most of Palestine was to have been under international control. Though the agreement mentions the possibility of cessions by either side to an Arab state, it in fact made it impossible for Great Britain to honor the promises made by Sir Henry McMahon to Sheriff Hussayn in 1915. The agreement excluded the districts "west of the districts of Damascus, Homs, Hama and Aleppo" as specified in the Hussayn-McMahon agreement, extending the line south so that Palestine was excluded from Arab control. However, the agreement also excluded two much larger areas that would be under direct British and French control, and split the Arab area into zones of British and French influence that would preclude full independence.

This means..basically..that if that Fag Lawerence of Arabia didnt meddle around with the local boys (filming it and sending it via bluetooth to his mates), and stayed at home cruising for ass........then most of Arabia would now be under british control and we would be one of the richest countries in the world !!!!!

FACT

I bet they would still tax our petrol mind...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.