Good news boys...

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Good news boys...

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Thanks SS

Well you know how work has picked up JD.
Too bad you only have a Porsche.Dont worry honey,things will definitely pick up when the Saudis come this W/E.They were asking for you,and you know how generous they are
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:55 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
And we're back to the first post again...
a Cyclic pervey nature..that exactly what my therapists said.....on the telephone, through a Plexiglas safety screen
Old May 23rd 2005, 11:57 am
W10

I feel as if I've been through a giant ring

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:57 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Well you know how work has picked up JD.
Too bad you only have a Porsche.Dont worry honey,things will definitely pick up when the Saudis come this W/E.They were asking for you,and you know how generous they are
Thats right SS..I have spent alot of time in Saudi..and Saudi,s have spent alot of time in me xxxx

Old May 23rd 2005, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Thats right SS..I have spent alot of time in Saudi..and Saudi,s have spent alot of time in me xxxx

You have openned a regular amusement park there havent you???
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:01 pm
Up in the air

You have openned a regular amusement park there havent you???
A regular "big ring" circus
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do you dwarfs,midgets????Im always partial to those
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:05 pm
Up in the air

Do you dwarfs,midgets????Im always partial to those
Yes..we regularly play "toss the dwarf"

Last edited by Jammy_Dodgers; May 23rd 2005 at 12:05 pm. Reason: removed the word "off"
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes..we regularly play "toss the dwarf" off

OOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
Always wanted to see that
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:06 pm
Up in the air

OOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
time for coffee and a smoke.....brb
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Mon dieu! :scared:
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:08 pm
W10

OOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
I could sell you a video.

Old May 23rd 2005, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Mon dieu! :scared:

Non,tu rigole!!!!
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
I could sell you a video.

Can you sell me 100 videos???????????
I tend to watch it over and over
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:11 pm
W10

Non,tu rigole!!!!
Diu lo mei

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.