Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Going to nice hotels and using their pools

Going to nice hotels and using their pools

Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:44 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to nice hotels and using their pools

Originally Posted by MataHari
maybe best done by pm...
it is his prefered modus operandi
Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:09 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
it is his prefered modus operandi
Erm,

Permission to come on board Commander?,
Lovely piping.

I think perhaps if you were to research that particular poster's
contributions - 'PM' seems not to be his preferred m.o.
It is my humble opinion that he and those close to him
choose a rather more overt modus........i.e sharing

information.
The concept of discretion or indeed TMI seems lost on him/them.
My mens rea herein of course is humour

Last edited by Eva; Oct 8th 2008 at 5:22 pm.
Old Dec 1st 2008, 8:10 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by matthew.lewis2
Thats not quite correct. We recently went to The One and Only on a weekend and used their pool/beach as day guests.

If you turn up on the day the cost (assuming they have sapce) is AED250, if you call up at least 24hrs in advance and make a booking the price drops to AED175.
ok then, so just booked me and mrs spugsy into the one and only royal mirage for the day, spend some time at the pool, take it easy, have some nice food, sounds brilliant.....
Old Dec 1st 2008, 8:40 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
ok then, so just booked me and mrs spugsy into the one and only royal mirage for the day, spend some time at the pool, take it easy, have some nice food, sounds brilliant.....
brilliant, 60Quid for the pair of you. For that you get to sit on one of thier plastic loungers..and take a dip in thier pool..

you guys just keep on getting suckered in....

i was at the Hilton again last week, and our usual operation walk straight in and say..Jameson Room 243..

bobs yer uncle..Towels please...
Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:07 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
brilliant, 60Quid for the pair of you. For that you get to sit on one of thier plastic loungers..and take a dip in thier pool..

you guys just keep on getting suckered in....

i was at the Hilton again last week, and our usual operation walk straight in and say..Jameson Room 243..

bobs yer uncle..Towels please...
the place looks ****in ace, gonna spend the whole day there, get some scran, have a massage, laze around in the sun,

and who ever said the scots were tight eh?
Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:50 am
banned

Originally Posted by Spugsy
the place looks ****in ace, gonna spend the whole day there, get some scran, have a massage, laze around in the sun,

and who ever said the scots were tight eh?
there is tight and then there is tight and then there is 60Quid to lie around a pool and have an overpriced massage and overpriced scran,

Yea..i am a tight arse