Firing Range

Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Firing Range

Maybe a BE night out could be arranged...
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Maybe a BE night out could be arranged...
I could nominate a few 'moving targets' from the forum...
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:29 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
I could nominate a few 'moving targets' from the forum...

Please share
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Please share
I'm already a dead man on here, they are likely to be better shots than I am
Old Apr 10th 2008, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by admon
I'm already a dead man on here, they are likely to be better shots than I am
I nearly got into shooting over here a few months back but couldn't afford to buy a gun. Any idea if gun laws are similar over there? i.e. can you own a shotgun?
And can you go hunting over there? Not that there'd be much to hunt in the middle of the desert like....
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:58 pm
W10

The golf course in the sharjah golf and shooting club is the best value course in the UAE

Old Apr 11th 2008, 6:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
The golf course in the sharjah golf and shooting club is the best value course in the UAE
not according to DH - Al Ain is better and cheaper
Old Apr 11th 2008, 6:45 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CeeBee
I nearly got into shooting over here a few months back but couldn't afford to buy a gun. Any idea if gun laws are similar over there? i.e. can you own a shotgun?
And can you go hunting over there? Not that there'd be much to hunt in the middle of the desert like....

Cany you go hunting here?! When you get here, you'll see that there appears to be no wildlife. You won't get away with shooting a camel, and the birds are all a bit small. Although MissD has Guinnea Fowl in her garden!
I can't believe the lack of animals here, not seen so much as a mouse or even a spider since I got here!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 6:47 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Cany you go hunting here?! When you get here, you'll see that there appears to be no wildlife. You won't get away with shooting a camel, and the birds are all a bit small. Although MissD has Guinnea Fowl in her garden!
I can't believe the lack of animals here, not seen so much as a mouse or even a spider since I got here!
sad isn't it, all the construction has killed the wildlife. Get yourself up to Al Ain for a weekend, they even have birds in the sky!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

In BE ME, we have a Flirting Range...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:28 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

How come that doesnt surprise me