Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Electrical Question (for Industry types only)

Electrical Question (for Industry types only)

Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electrical Question (for Industry types only)

Originally Posted by MacScot
Try some of the following. Not sure if they have rentals, but am sure they will point you in the right direction.

thanks, but believe me, i tried a 'simple google search' as you put it prior to posting.

I know most of the listed companies and had already spoken to them

Thanks though....
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
That's funny coz I heard that he was a complete tosser and they were glad to get rid of him...oh well, I suppose you should never believe rumours.
didnt realise you were an ex employee....i thought you just gobbed off about your daughter whilst sending seedy pm's to female posters....oh well, i suppose you should never believe the rumours....sad prick
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute

you have forced me to dig out my old contacts

http://www.wwps-dubai.com/default.html

http://quickelectricglobal.com/addressTEXT.htm

http://www.intersel-fze.com/contact/

http://www.wescouae.com/elec.htm
Old Mar 26th 2008, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

ahh intersel, Quick Electric, Wesco..... (reminds me of working in a Sharjah shipyard)

Ill try these guys however i dont think they supply equipment to rent..

Thanks very much for that thou, much appreciated
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Just a wild stab here guy's, have you any contacts for electrical jobs out there? it's something I want to do before I get to old (work in the ME that is!)
Ceers
Tim