Reload this Page >

Dubai debt skips - the facts only please

Wikiposts

Dubai debt skips - the facts only please

Old Jan 17th 2011, 5:14 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dubai debt skips - the facts only please

I believe it is a she. Note the BF in her post.

Silly couple.

I was once at a party where I heard a Saffer boast about smuggling pot into Dubai. I doubt he was sincere but at that point I just left the room. I didn't want to be anywhere near someone stupid enough to contemplate bringing drugs to Dubai.

Originally Posted by rowell
Dont think he is saying that at all MH he is just plain stupid and he got caught
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:25 pm
Account Closed

caro84 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you fo your kind comments, I am not saying anything about not knowing or being caught by mistake, in case you cannot read properly, i said i will not discuss the drug issue here, since this topic is dedicated to debt skipping.

However, there is a difference between smuggling and being tested in my opinion .. it doesnt mattter if youve taken the drug overseas

Last edited by caro84; Jan 17th 2011 at 6:29 pm.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

YOU DID DRUGS IN DUBAI.

YOU DID DRUGS IN DUBAI.

Unless it was a misfortune of having a poppy bun at the wrong time, you were still stupid enough to do drugs in Dubai and we are fully justified to exclaim and point out how stupid you were TO DO DRUGS IN DUBAI.

Originally Posted by caro84
thank you fo your kind comments, I am not saying anything about not knowing, in case you cannot read properly, i said i will not discuss the drug issue here, since this topic is dedicated to debt skipping.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

DFTT
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:42 pm
Account Closed

great, well in that case, i will leave this forum cause im not here to be insulted and let you to your opinion allthough you don't know anything about my story - i did not say i used drug in dubai, i said it was in my blood, ill let you google the topic and see how long it can stay there....

to summarize and get back to debt skipping, as long as you go unoticed to the bank while in dubai your good. if you know you can't pay for whatever reason, dont draw attention to your case , leave and solve the problem from overseas, or dont come back to the UAE or the GCC. no way there gonna come get you for a few thousand dirhams.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:59 pm
Account Closed

You still did drugs regardless of where you were, knowing that you would be returning to Dubai.

You ran up a 60K AED credit card debt.

Fine, I'll reserve my judgment here, but I will agree with your summary below regarding having debt in Dubai.

great, well in that case, i will leave this forum cause im not here to be insulted and let you to your opinion allthough you don't know anything about my story - i did not say i used drug in dubai, i said it was in my blood, ill let you google the topic and see how long it can stay there....

to summarize and get back to debt skipping, as long as you go unoticed to the bank while in dubai your good. if you know you can't pay for whatever reason, dont draw attention to your case , leave and solve the problem from overseas, or dont come back to the UAE or the GCC. no way there gonna come get you for a few thousand dirhams.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 7:02 pm
Account Closed

i didnt intentionally ran on my debt, i got deported! not my problem they didnt check i had a debt before throwing me out!
Old Jan 17th 2011, 7:03 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ethos83
I believe it is a she. Note the BF in her post.
On the other hand, he could be gay.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 7:11 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
On the other hand, he could be gay.
and the drug was amyl nitrate to loosen up his hoop.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 7:25 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

thank you fo your kind comments, I am not saying anything about not knowing or being caught by mistake, in case you cannot read properly, i said i will not discuss the drug issue here, since this topic is dedicated to debt skipping.

However, there is a difference between smuggling and being tested in my opinion .. it doesnt mattter if youve taken the drug overseas
oh, I can read properly, even between the lines.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 7:28 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

we don't know anything about your story, cause you don't want to mention it here...so don't try and turn this around...(not that I am remotely interested, cause if we can google how long it stays in your body, so could you have...so who is being stupid exactly?)...
Old Jan 17th 2011, 11:02 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Leave it out, guys. She said she got busted for drugs (which she didn't have to), she stated she didn't want to discuss it (fair enough), and gave her opinion on the main topic.

Do you want open debate and a variety of opinions, or are you just here to jump up and down self-righteously? FFS.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 11:15 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Leave it out, guys. She said she got busted for drugs (which she didn't have to), she stated she didn't want to discuss it (fair enough), and gave her opinion on the main topic.

Do you want open debate and a variety of opinions, or are you just here to jump up and down self-righteously? FFS.
leave it out guys?

she is complaining she got deported after drug abuse and subsequently she got in debt...do we need to feel sorry for her?
We all know what this place is like...if you don't play by the rules fine, everybody is free to make their own judgements, but after getting caught, don't play the victim?
Old Jan 17th 2011, 11:21 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
leave it out guys?

she is complaining she got deported after drug abuse and subsequently she got in debt...do we need to feel sorry for her?
We all know what this place is like...if you don't play by the rules fine, everybody is free to make their own judgements, but after getting caught, don't play the victim?
Cobblers. Re-read her original post--she's not whingeing, she's giving a pretty objective account of what happened. Considering she'd been banged up here for 8 months I reckon her post was extremely balanced.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 11:25 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Cobblers. Re-read her original post--she's not whingeing, she's giving a pretty objective account of what happened. Considering she'd been banged up here for 8 months I reckon her post was extremely balanced.
great...lets agree to disagree.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.