Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Do I Authenticate my Degree before i get to Dubai?

Do I Authenticate my Degree before i get to Dubai?

Old Jan 19th 2008, 5:40 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do I Authenticate my Degree before i get to Dubai?

[QUOTE=Inselaffen;5807157]
Originally Posted by axlenoyl

Think its has to be the original. which means it is ruined.
No, mine was a photocopy. They use some sort of wax stamp on the photocopy to show it is certified. The robbing barstools charged 25 quid for that.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by londonguy28
Hi guys Sorry Another Question do I have to get a solicitor to sign and stamp a copy of the degree to make an authentic copy?

Or Do i have to do anything else before I come?

Bring lots of passport picture as you will need them.....
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

Maybe I was lucky, but I just brought my Certificates here and the company did the rest through an authentication agency.

It's a good idea to scan your documents as well, then you have electronic copies making distribution easier - just watch the security aspects though.