Beirut or Amman ?

Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:13 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tired...

Originally Posted by shoushou
See you soon,boss.....
Now that word? I earned with blood, swet and tears my friend. And no, this GM doesn't wear a suite, bluejeans and a shirt will do just fine. It shocks the hell out of bankers, and that I love.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:14 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Well everyone, this Gentle Giant is heading towards the shower, then my bed. Have a good one okay.
Sweet dreams Frans.............u sure sleep early

Anyone else wants to be wished sweet dreams???
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Now that word? I earned with blood, swet and tears my friend. And no, this GM doesn't wear a suite, bluejeans and a shirt will do just fine. It shocks the hell out of bankers, and that I love.
The best managerial attire....I wouldnt ever be seen without any....
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:16 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser

Won't ask where you where at 3:15 this morning. Me? Yes... Sitting in my office. Sweet dreams yourself in a few hours I assume.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser

Yes...You.....
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:20 pm
UAE Expat

Well as I'm known to have said once "Is that three piece suite and tie supposed to impress me? If yes, can you show me the label "Specially made for Mister..." if not? Do you always buy your clothes at Marks & Spencer ? And if it really was hand made? Damn it looks shitty....
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:21 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Yes...You.....
I always have sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet dreams
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:29 pm
W10

I had a dream about being in a bank without a suit on once...

Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
I had a dream about being in a bank without a suit on once...
I dream that every week......Oh wait....Its not a dream.....
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:33 pm
W10

Default Re: Beirut or Amman ?

You'd also metamorphasised into a unicorn while you were in the bank?

crazy stuff.

Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
You'd also metamorphasised into a unicorn while you were in the bank?

crazy stuff.
Thats the effect those money counting machines have on you
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:38 pm
W10

What's this got to do with me going to Beruit anyway?

Do they have unicorns there?

Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10
What's this got to do with me going to Beruit anyway?

Do they have unicorns there?
No...We have pegasuseses....
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:45 pm
W10

Hmmm as it's a Greek myth and not a Roman one, I'm thinking that your plural is correct

Although Pegasusi sounds cooler.

Bloody Romans.

Togas, latin, global domination, marrying horses, vomitoriums and orgies - is there anything they did that wasn't good?