Beirut or Amman ?

Old Feb 8th 2006, 5:59 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: Beirut or Amman ?

Originally Posted by shoushou
So when will we next hear from you???In June....July???

Hi there you crazy Armenian !!!! I was just about to hit the shower, then crawl into bed. I'll be on and off this forum don't worry.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Hi there you crazy Armenian !!!! I was just about to hit the shower, then crawl into bed. I'll be on and off this forum don't worry.
Now I really am worried...

How are you my ol' Dutch???
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:02 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Didnt know u two knew eachother

Men
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:02 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Tired as hell, need to find myself a nice white beach with a coconut tree. The Cuban sigars I have, the Black Label also. This time I'll call it "Male Paradise"
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser

Men
He took me under his wing once....
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:04 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

OOeeerrrr any need for details
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tired as hell, need to find myself a nice white beach with a coconut tree. The Cuban sigars I have, the Black Label also. This time I'll call it "Male Paradise"
And dont forget to put a Buena Vista Social Club on the player as well....Vamonos....
Melts in your Mouth

He took me under his wing once....
I smell trouble now
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:05 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Malteser

Men

I once hade a weak spot for the female version of "ian" or otherwise known as the stuburn little race of people called the Armenians.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:06 pm
UAE Expat

And dont forget to put a Buena Vista Social Club on the player as well....Vamonos....
Nope... Deep Purple's "Child in time"....
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I once hade a weak spot for the female version of "ian" or otherwise known as the stuburn little race of people called the Armenians.
You dont have to remind us again Frans....
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:07 pm
UAE Expat

You dont have to remind us again Frans....
True... Wouldn't survive it at 48 anyhow.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

True... Wouldn't survive it at 48 anyhow.
You should take a Panadol Extra....Fast acting,AND,long lasting....
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:10 pm
UAE Expat

Default Tired...

Well everyone, this Gentle Giant is heading towards the shower, then my bed. Have a good one okay.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Default Re: Tired...

Well everyone, this Gentle Giant is heading towards the shower, then my bed. Have a good one okay.
See you soon,boss.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.