Beirut or Amman ?

Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:11 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Beirut or Amman ?

Originally Posted by novita77
but they might assume my hubby is

r u guys trying to suggest that we shouldn't go?
i wouldnt go, but then again i wouldnt/havent visited any other coutries in the ME apart from Oman (dunno if Turkey counts). Dont think I ever will, either.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:22 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Anyone on the board from that 2 cities? Or anyone been there? Thinking of going either Beirut or Amman with 4 years old and hubby. We never been there at all, dunno what to expect?

What things to see and to do in Beirut or Amman?

Thinking about 6 days package ... do u think it would be too short or too long?

Thanks a lot.

xx

Choose for the pearl of the Middle East Novita. If it was me? In a fraction of a second I would choose Beirut. Awesome social life, good night life. Not for nothing it's called "Europe with palm trees". And yes, was there about ten days ago. Do you know any other country in the Middle East where one can go skiing (I mean the real thing) and... Within an hour can also be lying on the beach sunbathing? Just don't rent a car there, like everywhere in the Middle East they drive like idiots !!!!

Frans

P.S. Hi !!!

Last edited by Frans Wind; Feb 8th 2006 at 7:28 am.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 9:10 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
i wouldnt go, but then again i wouldnt/havent visited any other coutries in the ME apart from Oman (dunno if Turkey counts). Dont think I ever will, either.
why?

*hi Face, long time no chat xx*
Old Feb 8th 2006, 9:11 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Choose for the pearl of the Middle East Novita. If it was me? In a fraction of a second I would choose Beirut. Awesome social life, good night life. Not for nothing it's called "Europe with palm trees". And yes, was there about ten days ago. Do you know any other country in the Middle East where one can go skiing (I mean the real thing) and... Within an hour can also be lying on the beach sunbathing? Just don't rent a car there, like everywhere in the Middle East they drive like idiots !!!!

Frans

P.S. Hi !!!
Hi Frans ...

we have decided to go to Amman if hubby can get time off from work.

where have u been? havent heard u for ages.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 12:27 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Frans

P.S. Hi !!!
Geeeeeeeeex FRANS heyyyyyyyyyyy, how r u?????

What happened to u?????
Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:02 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
Geeeeeeeeex FRANS heyyyyyyyyyyy, how r u?????

What happened to u?????
Hi there Malty, and ofcourse Novita as well !!!!

Where have I been? Covered in work I guess. The number one in a small export firm does come with a price tag attached. But on the other hand, the freedom to go after clients I choose and to rebuild a company in the same time is a rather unique challenge. I'll try to log on a bit more in the future, but when I saw Novi's question I couldn't resist answering.

I just simply love Beirut, the food is awesome, a night life that can easily be called "European", friendly people and what's even better? If it's brand new in Paris fashion wise? It's available in Beirut a day later for far better prices.

Take care all of you !!!!

Frans
Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:18 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

why?

*hi Face, long time no chat xx*
dunno Nov, guess I am a little scared of the region in general, due to all the conflict and instability. Maybe I sound a little naive, but I dont want to be anywhere near Americans that "think" they are in control of ME nations.... The western ME, in particular, scares me alot! :scared:
Old Feb 8th 2006, 2:08 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Malty, and ofcourse Novita as well !!!!

Where have I been? Covered in work I guess. The number one in a small export firm does come with a price tag attached. But on the other hand, the freedom to go after clients I choose and to rebuild a company in the same time is a rather unique challenge. I'll try to log on a bit more in the future, but when I saw Novi's question I couldn't resist answering.

I just simply love Beirut, the food is awesome, a night life that can easily be called "European", friendly people and what's even better? If it's brand new in Paris fashion wise? It's available in Beirut a day later for far better prices.

Take care all of you !!!!

Frans

Glad to know ure doing great Sweet. Yeah do check on us when u can tho .....

Dont work too hard........all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:22 pm
UAE Expat

Glad to know ure doing great Sweet. Yeah do check on us when u can tho .....

Dont work too hard........all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
Oooo... But I'm far from dull Malty, how has life been treating you down there? 12 hours a day I play the General Manager, 48, single as I'll ever be and no, don't have any plans on changing that status for a loooooooong, long time.

Frans
Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:40 pm
UAE Expat

Hi Frans ...

we have decided to go to Amman if hubby can get time off from work.

where have u been? havent heard u for ages.

Big, big mistake Novi. The only problem I have with Beirut is that every time I come home I've gained 2 kilograms in weight. I love the Lebanese kitchen. I might be a (single) male (again), but watching a belly dancer do her thing? Hmmm... I should have been born as Arab royalty 200 years ago.

Frans
Old Feb 8th 2006, 4:27 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Oooo... But I'm far from dull Malty, how has life been treating you down there? 12 hours a day I play the General Manager, 48, single as I'll ever be and no, don't have any plans on changing that status for a loooooooong, long time.

Frans

Oh we are great here in the sand pit.....hehe! Glad to know u r still the same ol Frans.......
Old Feb 8th 2006, 4:28 pm
UAE Expat

Oh we are great here in the sand pit.....hehe! Glad to know u r still the same ol Frans.......
Old cats never change Malty...
Old Feb 8th 2006, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Old cats never change Malty...
So when will we next hear from you???In June....July???
Old Feb 8th 2006, 5:57 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by shoushou
So when will we next hear from you???In June....July???

As usual u confuse me
Old Feb 8th 2006, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

As usual u confuse me
Hes been away for more than six months...So he posts today,and another one in June-July....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.