Apologies

Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:45 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apologies

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Jools says: "where's Walla" ?
I'm here in me stripped down version. Check the recent photos Deb posted, I'm at her place being a drunken twat.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:46 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Not that afar I bet !!!!

No not that far at all in fact
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:50 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla
I'm here in me stripped down version. Check the recent photos Deb posted, I'm at her place being a drunken twat.

Just off to have a looksee walla lmao
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:55 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Lmao Walla, just sent them to her Walla she was LHAO
Old Apr 18th 2006, 1:57 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I stayed at her place, wandered into her room and tried to shag her, although she's insisting I was trying to shag her bloke, but hey, a hole is a hole.....
Old Apr 18th 2006, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Rumble.....These aint your fingers on the keyboard.......
Old Apr 18th 2006, 2:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I stayed at her place, wandered into her room and tried to shag her, although she's insisting I was trying to shag her bloke, but hey, a hole is a hole.....
And youre a man of principles......
Old Apr 18th 2006, 2:03 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

OFF-TOPIC:

Why do people say that I talk bullsh!t??

Fake CN says:

sorry sorry for being Off-Topic.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 2:03 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by shoushou
Rumble.....These aint your fingers on the keyboard.......
No they are not they are toes, I can type with my feet you know, i have many talents
Old Apr 18th 2006, 2:05 pm
Sat on the fence ......

No they are not they are toes, I can type with my feet you know, i have many talents

Oh do be hushed CN

I apologise there now we are back on topic
Old Apr 18th 2006, 2:06 pm
Keeping it fairly real

I'm off to bed, my bed not Deb's...
Old Apr 18th 2006, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And I have many feet.....
Old Apr 18th 2006, 2:08 pm
Sat on the fence ......

I'm off to bed, my bed not Deb's...
Pheeeeeew that was a close call there walla

Sleep well spk soon!

RT xx
Old Apr 18th 2006, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Pheeeeeew that was a close call there walla

Sleep well spk soon!

RT xx
Toontje says HI to RT and JB.