Apologies

Old Apr 17th 2006, 6:45 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apologies

Originally Posted by CasaNova
what would had happened if i had posted this thread?

Crikey CN the Net wouldn't have enough space for you to apologise to all you have upset lol!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Bright_Darkness is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Crikey CN the Net wouldn't have enough space for you to apologise to all you have upset lol!

And you wonder why the guy doesn't aplogise! LoL

I am new to this forum, what's there to apologise about?!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by walla
come watch.
Not necessarily in that order.....
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ray
Slowly dying ..but most of us are ....
Oh come on....You know youll outlive us by a year or two....After youre done shooting on us one by one....
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Yes, shame on you

You really should try harder...

Been a bit dead on this section lately, so Ray do yer stuff....
You should be the one to talk.....Where have you been???
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:09 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bright_Darkness
And you wonder why the guy doesn't aplogise! LoL

I am new to this forum, what's there to apologise about?!
Looooooooong stoooooorrryyyyyy
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hiya Walla, just realising maybe i do miss this site after all
You should also come more often......
Old Apr 17th 2006, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Malteser
Looooooooong stoooooorrryyyyyy
And that story hasnt come to an end even....
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:25 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Truth Hurts! I talk straight forward unlike many other people who post and write stuff in-order to just look GOOD and to Impress the Female members!

I am Not here to Impress anyone.

and Why do you think I write all that stuff for? if I have to apologise for upseting people?

In the Blog Community The whole world hated me! Now go and look toady They all are starting to talk like me

Finally some people are starting to open their eyes to reality.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Digimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud of

Truth Hurts! I talk straight forward unlike many other people who post and write stuff in-order to just look GOOD and to Impress the Female members!

and Why do you think I write all that stuff for? if I have to apologise for upseting people?

In the Blog Community The whole world hated me! Now go and look toady They all are starting to talk like me

Saw a girl last Thursday in DD who looked a bit Toady - but I had drank a few shots
Old Apr 17th 2006, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

miss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Digimax
Saw a girl last Thursday in DD who looked a bit Toady - but I had drank a few shots
haha - normally after a few shots people start to look better! must have been a real shocker before your shots!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

Digimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud ofDigimax has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by miss behave
haha - normally after a few shots people start to look better! must have been a real shocker before your shots!
Not a problem - a quick snog and she turned into a beautiful princess
But then I woke up
Old Apr 18th 2006, 6:52 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Digimax
Not a problem - a quick snog and she turned into a beautiful princess
But then I woke up
Yes inded Digimax that does usually happen, however i think usually you are better off with the toad than the so called prince
Old Apr 18th 2006, 6:57 am
Sat on the fence ......

Truth doesn't hurt if it is true, it just makes people realise what they were denying themselves.

Really, well i must truly have you all wrong then

Who is asking you to apologise, i believe it was said tongue in cheek dear!

Well if it is the blog i read about masturbating and all that crap it certainly wasn't aimed at everyone was it??

The reality of what exactly?

Goodmorning by the way!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 6:59 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by shoushou
You should also come more often......

Yes i know i should SS, i do arrive as often as poss

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.