Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Flights to Abu Dahbi (sp)

Flights to Abu Dahbi (sp)

Old Apr 18th 2006, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flights to Abu Dahbi (sp)

I shall be invading your part of the world in two weeks and apart from Emirates if anyone had flown with the following and give me any idea what they are like to fly with, ie will any have goats, chickens etc on them...

Quatar, Eithad, and Gulf

Cheers..

Merc.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flights to Abu Dahbi (sp)

Originally Posted by Mercedes
I shall be invading your part of the world in two weeks and apart from Emirates if anyone had flown with the following and give me any idea what they are like to fly with, ie will any have goats, chickens etc on them...

Quatar, Eithad, and Gulf

Cheers..

Merc.

All are pretty good. Although I don't think Emirates flies to Abu Dhabi. Etihad is the Abu Dhabi national airline I hear they are good and I think they are quite cheap. Gulf Air is good, never had a bad flight always reliable again owned partly By AD. Qatar air, pretty good only used them from AD to Qatar so you might have to stop in Qatar and change planes if getting a flight to AD.

Good luck.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 4:42 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Flew Qatar from Dubai to and from the UK, good airline, however downside was changing planes in Doha each way. We're flying BA from Abu Dhabi direct this summer (almost £200 cheaper for both of us than flying Emirates from Dubai).
Old Apr 18th 2006, 11:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mercedes

Quatar, Eithad, and Gulf

Cheers..

Merc.
Hmmm......Lovely.....

Not the answer you were hoping for,but,lovely....
Old Apr 19th 2006, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers for the advice guys and gals...