Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Al Raha Beach to be put on hold

Wikiposts

Al Raha Beach to be put on hold

Old Dec 21st 2008, 12:48 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Raha Beach to be put on hold

Anna, sorry this touched a nerve.

You've certainly changed your tune towards certain posters on here then. Do you want me to quote the Karma comments you have sent me?

Anyway, PMS aside, it was not meant to offend, I just love how people who don't actually work in certain industries seem to know more than people who do. That's all. It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. You are obviously linking it so certain people.

And Anna, I don't recall going on about how I earn shit loads of money, cause I most certainly do not.

So, yes I accept your apologies.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

saleca is just really nicesaleca is just really nicesaleca is just really nicesaleca is just really nicesaleca is just really nicesaleca is just really nicesaleca is just really nicesaleca is just really nicesaleca is just really nicesaleca is just really nicesaleca is just really nice

Is so sad that these threads start off with some meaningful information and then always deteriorate to scuttlebutt.. 3 times the length of the intention of the original thread!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
I really hope this post is not aimed at me. I neither have a husband who goes down the boozer or am a member of what do u call it the knitting circle or abudhabifishwives.com

I own my own company and work *****ing hard and earn a shit load of money but don't feel the need to publicize what i do or who for and who i know and how much i earn

Thank you

Apologies if your remark was not aimed at me, but then you need to use the quote system if yr message is for someone in particular
Anna no doubt it was a dig at me AGAIN, but hey what does he know he isnt in the industry so there
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Anna, sorry this touched a nerve.

You've certainly changed your tune towards certain posters on here then. Do you want me to quote the Karma comments you have sent me?

Anyway, PMS aside, it was not meant to offend, I just love how people who don't actually work in certain industries seem to know more than people who do. That's all. It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. You are obviously linking it so certain people.

And Anna, I don't recall going on about how I earn shit loads of money, cause I most certainly do not.

So, yes I accept your apologies.

It think you are out of line yet again, Karma or PM messages are not for the public forum.

So attention all on BE do not send commander PM's or Karmas! He doesn't seem to understand the nature of PM.

There are a very wide range of people on this forum, different nationalities, cultures etc etc. Yes sometimes some folks posts get on yr nerves but at the end of the day, this is an open forum and we can all agree to disagree. Saying that I don't think it is reasonable to constantly attack them, you can put them on ignore if you so wish.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saleca
Is so sad that these threads start off with some meaningful information and then always deteriorate to scuttlebutt.. 3 times the length of the intention of the original thread!
But there is the post policeman who likes to shoot good intentional posters down all the time
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

rhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nice

couldn't agree more anna, i'm new on here and only posted the thread as information

dunno why i bothered

mind you his 'I'm on my blackberry' quote probably best sums the man up

without disrepecting this forum, what kind of person feels the need to be logged in on their blackberry??? beyond me

anyhow good luck all, probably wont be back
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

r stay, we all have to endure it and still are but "smile and wave" and press the "ignore" button a lot
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rhrhrh
couldn't agree more anna, i'm new on here and only posted the thread as information

dunno why i bothered

mind you his 'I'm on my blackberry' quote probably best sums the man up

without disrepecting this forum, what kind of person feels the need to be logged in on their blackberry??? beyond me

anyhow good luck all, probably wont be back
Thank you. Why should you disappear from this forum. There are some really fab people on this site as you can see, don't let one poster drive you away!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

rhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nicerhrhrh is just really nice

Thanks Ladies, i think i will persevere
Old Dec 21st 2008, 7:34 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

put me on ignore then...

christ, sorry.

and i was on my blackberry as i was working on something and taking a break. Much the same as posting from a PC really, isnt it?

what a set of drama queens..

Call me whatever you like Anna, at least im not two faced, and i have not divulged any information you have sent via PM or Karma. Neither content or subject matter.

And Busybee, please dont play the victim, it was a general observation, not directed at you.

anyway as you were..

So its all bullshit that Al Raha gardens is getting scrapped?
Old Dec 21st 2008, 7:46 pm