Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Al Raha Beach to be put on hold

Al Raha Beach to be put on hold

Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Raha Beach to be put on hold

PMSL !
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:26 am
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Ill join you cause it was posted on abudhabifishwifes.com that all newbuild rigs in abu dhabi are cancelled for ever and ever and ever and ever. Or so they think that's what hubbie said or overheard in the boozer
PMSL too
I am so bored of hearing of all my projects going on hold too - people seem to have f all else to do but talk bollex about things they know nothing about zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Theres another rumour doing in the rounds at the minute......

Apparently Dubai is on its arse at the minute and Abu Dhabi are bailing them out!

Sorry................forgot, thats not a rumour its a fact !

Joking apart, I could be out on my arse after christmas, where next.....Bahrain?
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:30 am
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Theres another rumour doing in the rounds at the minute......

Apparently Dubai is on its arse at the minute and Abu Dhabi are bailing them out!

Sorry................forgot, thats not a rumour its a fact !

Joking apart, I could be out on my arse after christmas, where next.....Bahrain?
Saudi would be my best bet
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:33 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Yea and its mostly wifes of construction workers who will actually argue that they know more about your project.

Reminds me of naval officers wifes...a dangerous breed indeed. Actually believe that they wore their husbands rank..

Stick to what you know;

Gossiping
Cafes
Kids clothing shops
Schooling fees
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Slingshot
Saudi would be my best bet
There is a distinct lack of mans best friend available.......Stella Artois !
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Yea and its mostly wifes of construction workers who will actually argue that they know more about your project.

Reminds me of naval officers wifes...a dangerous breed indeed. Actually believe that they wore their husbands rank..

Stick to what you know;

Gossiping
Cafes
Kids clothing shops
Schooling fees
You forgot...............moaning !

Does this now mean i wll have the Fishwife Posse now hunting me down !
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Ill join you cause it was posted on abudhabifishwifes.com that all newbuild rigs in abu dhabi are cancelled for ever and ever and ever and ever. Or so they think that's what hubbie said or overheard in the boozer
I really hope this post is not aimed at me. I neither have a husband who goes down the boozer or am a member of what do u call it the knitting circle or abudhabifishwives.com

I own my own company and work *****ing hard and earn a shit load of money but don't feel the need to publicize what i do or who for and who i know and how much i earn

Thank you

Apologies if your remark was not aimed at me, but then you need to use the quote system if yr message is for someone in particular
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

What an absolute crock !

Anna - Cant speak for th Aldar salaries but believe me the Laing salaries are in line with other construction companies throughout the UAE

I can def vouch for Aldar Salaries Karlos.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:40 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on my blackberry, can't use the 'quote'. It was clearly aimed at wifes of construction workers.

And you obviously did feel the need to tell us you earn shit loads of money. Well done!!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm on my blackberry, can't use the 'quote'. It was clearly aimed at wifes of construction workers.

And you obviously did feel the need to tell us you earn shit loads of money. Well done!!
No thats what u usually do.

I really dislike your generalization of the women on this board and your constant picking on certain women on here
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Children play nicely !

Well looks like Bahrain is out !

I have just visited www.jobsinbahrain.com and believe it or not there is ONE job on there !

Check it out yourself if you dont believe me !

Anna - You got any jobs going, I can type and I dont mind wearing a short skirt !
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:46 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
I really hope this post is not aimed at me. I neither have a husband who goes down the boozer or am a member of what do u call it the knitting circle or abudhabifishwives.com

I own my own company and work *****ing hard and earn a shit load of money but don't feel the need to publicize what i do or who for and who i know and how much i earn

Thank you

Apologies if your remark was not aimed at me, but then you need to use the quote system if yr message is for someone in particular
AC, do you have a husband, can you knit, do you need any staff and do you pay shit loads of money?

Did you know I'm BEME Man of the Year 2008?
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Children play nicely !

Well looks like Bahrain is out !

I have just visited www.jobsinbahrain.com and believe it or not there is ONE job on there !

Check it out yourself if you dont believe me !

Anna - You got any jobs going, I can type and I dont mind wearing a short skirt !
Brazil .... Africa.....Montenegro (sp)....

Wouldn't know about secretarial work Karlos, not my thing! But bet u look gorgeous in a short skirt
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by annacarna
I can def vouch for Aldar Salaries Karlos.

Sad thing is that LOR are laying off but Aldar aren't, 50/50 joint venture !

But then again Aldar hold the purse strings !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.