Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Accommodation in Doha

Accommodation in Doha

Old Apr 10th 2013, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

Sav123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accommodation in Doha

anyone got any recommendations for the beverly hills apartments?

Cheers for comments about the Pearl, few colleagues looking into it so we may all flatshare, living in westbay does allow you cheap cab fares or walking to most of the hotels in the city and walkable to work but i can also see what Ryan says when its out of the city and you have that little bit of peace and quiet while still living in a nice place..
Old Apr 10th 2013, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Crewegirl is on a distinguished road

I live on the pearl and love it....britexpat you are more than welcome to come along and sit on my huge huge balcony that has a three seater sofa and a 6 seater table and chairs on hee hee also the apartment is so big we rattle around in it for a mere 14000 a month.
True true about the roads though but I am not loving any roads in Doha at the moment and am dreading driving in a month.
Your invite is here.
Old Apr 10th 2013, 7:08 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crewegirl
I live on the pearl and love it....britexpat you are more than welcome to come along and sit on my huge huge balcony that has a three seater sofa and a 6 seater table and chairs on hee hee also the apartment is so big we rattle around in it for a mere 14000 a month.
True true about the roads though but I am not loving any roads in Doha at the moment and am dreading driving in a month.
Your invite is here.
I'm on my way, make sure you put the football on please! You have a good price though, some are paying that much for rabbit hutches. You did very well.
Old Apr 10th 2013, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Mr crewegirl only allows liverpool on our tv lol
Old Apr 10th 2013, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

how did you find it crewegirl? we are looking for a 3bed but most of them are either unfurnished or 25k a month!
Old Apr 10th 2013, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

We spoke to my coreo. Also you can try UDC as they rent the pearl. We are in tower 30 which was a new building on porto arabia but I think it's full now but I can ask. We are unfurnished as brought all our furniture with us.
Try my coreo or UDC.
Our friends have a three bed for 17000 per month to give ypu an idea.
Old Apr 11th 2013, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

Hanky is an unknown quantity at this point

We spoke to my coreo. Also you can try UDC as they rent the pearl. We are in tower 30 which was a new building on porto arabia but I think it's full now but I can ask. We are unfurnished as brought all our furniture with us.
Crewegirl - I'm also in T30 through Coreo and really like the building, facilities and staff. I think I got one of the last apartments and good to know we're paying the same!
Old Apr 11th 2013, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

mrblast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sav123
how did you find it crewegirl? we are looking for a 3bed but most of them are either unfurnished or 25k a month!
I've lived on the Pearl for almost 2 years as well and love it as do most of our friends.

You can get furnished 3 beds in Qanat Quartier on the pearl for 15,000 (13,000 unfurnished) a month. I think for 16,000 you can get furnished 3 bed duplexes. However, whilst Qanat Quartier has it's own private beach it doesn't have a gym or pool.

If you have the chance to buy your own furniture, I would rent unfurnished. You can get 3 bed unfurnished in tower 30 for 16,000.

We rent a 2 bed furnished in tower 1 for 18,000 (after discount) and will definitely be moving to unfurnished when the lease is up.
Old Apr 11th 2013, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

thanks crewegirl, i had a look at mycoreo but they only have 1 3bed at 24k a month, i havent found anything thus far for a 3bed furnished for a reasonable price that has been mentioned in this thread, where am i going wrong?!
Old Apr 11th 2013, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Phone them up as we found that the site was not totally upto date....tell them what you want and your budget( lower than your actual one) and they will find one for you.
Alternatively call UDC on the pearl and tell them what you are looking for.
Old Apr 11th 2013, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

cheers, will give that a go !
Old Apr 11th 2013, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

mrblast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sav123
thanks crewegirl, i had a look at mycoreo but they only have 1 3bed at 24k a month, i havent found anything thus far for a 3bed furnished for a reasonable price that has been mentioned in this thread, where am i going wrong?!
Check here - http://www.asteco.com/