Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Old May 3rd 2006, 5:19 pm
Mamma said knock you out

Air Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really nice
Default Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

HI everyone,

I'll be going to Abu Dhabi next week and I'm looking for a place to stay other than hotels (30nights). If you have any idea of where I could find affordable accommodation please let me know. I've tryed different newspapers' clasified and I'm tired of seing skyrocketting prices.
Or, if you have a room to let, that would be great.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Old May 4th 2006, 1:11 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Originally Posted by Air Polygamy
HI everyone,

I'll be going to Abu Dhabi next week and I'm looking for a place to stay other than hotels (30nights). If you have any idea of where I could find affordable accommodation please let me know. I've tryed different newspapers' clasified and I'm tired of seing skyrocketting prices.
Hiya....you found a job yet ???
Old May 4th 2006, 3:45 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

HI everyone,

Sorry mate, but don't know AD very well, but if you are trying to make it happen and get a job out here - good luck and well done for sticking with it!
Old May 4th 2006, 11:19 am
Mamma said knock you out

Air Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really nice

Hi everyone,

I missed this forum and I see taht y'all haven't forgotten about me. I am so touched! Autnonomy and Andrew Cross

No I haven't found a job yet. I was invited by one of my friends to go to Dubai but he'll be only staying for a few days, just enough time for him to do business. I on my side will be looking fora month stay at least, just to see how it is and if i can network with people and maybe find something.

In case anyone can help, please don't hesitate.
Old May 6th 2006, 5:48 am
Mamma said knock you out

Hmmmm

70 viewings (only) and nothing in sight....
Old May 6th 2006, 9:13 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm

70 viewings (only) and nothing in sight....

Thats cause most of us live in Dubai
Old May 6th 2006, 9:57 am
Mamma said knock you out

But it's not fair !
Old May 6th 2006, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

check out the classifieds in the gulf news for furnished appartments.

There is a residence at the Le Meridian in the tourist club area.

Corniche residence run by the hilton

Shereton Residince in the middle of town run by, hum!!! the Shereton I think?

Or just sear on line for residence, or furnished apartments there are a few around in AD. I used one for a month in opposite the AD Mall above Juma Al Mhajid but can't remeber the name of the place now!!!! Will try to think and get back to you.
Old May 6th 2006, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Gabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really niceGabriel is just really nice

Originally Posted by Benson
I used one for a month in opposite the AD Mall above Juma Al Mhajid but can't remeber the name of the place now!!!! Will try to think and get back to you.
Sahara Residence. They have several buildings in town.
However, rents are going desperately higher and higher.
Old May 6th 2006, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

HI everyone,

I've just come back out of Abu Dhabi, I stayed at the Al Ain Palace Hotel, which was 300 dhs a night but a friend of mine lived there for a few months until he got settled so you may be able to negotiate a discount for longer stays.

Best of luck.
Old May 6th 2006, 10:00 pm
Mamma said knock you out

Originally Posted by Mercedes
I've just come back out of Abu Dhabi, I stayed at the Al Ain Palace Hotel, which was 300 dhs a night but a friend of mine lived there for a few months until he got settled so you may be able to negotiate a discount for longer stays.

Best of luck.

I'm so happy when I check my thread and people post so many suggestions. Thanks to everybody. Please keep in mind that I have a limited budget so names like Sheraton or Hilton make me shivver ...grrrrrrr
Old May 7th 2006, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gabriel
Sahara Residence. They have several buildings in town.
However, rents are going desperately higher and higher.

Thats the one. Was thinking Sands or dunes. Knew it was something to do with the desert!
Old May 7th 2006, 6:55 am
Mamma said knock you out

Originally Posted by Benson
Thats the one. Was thinking Sands or dunes. Knew it was something to do with the desert!
Can they be reached from overseas or will it be better to go see them once I get there? In that case, are there detailed maps of Abu Dhabi I could get?
Old May 7th 2006, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Can they be reached from overseas or will it be better to go see them once I get there? In that case, are there detailed maps of Abu Dhabi I could get?

try these places think they are residence places and not hotels, although some are run by hotels. Also do check the price of the Al Ain Place Hotel.

tel code for AD is +971 2 then the number listed on the web site.

Last edited by Benson; May 7th 2006 at 7:39 am.
Old May 7th 2006, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Riadh is an unknown quantity at this point

But it's not fair !

Hi There,

I live in AD, but I am sorry I was not able to access this lovely forum long time.

Now, Air Polygamy, I have contacted a small hotel called AL JAZEERA RESIDENCE - a Friend of mine lived there for sometime and they do have a small room to rent, I just called them and got you the price - For ordinary room they charge 250 Dirhams - However, for the small Room, one single Bed costs only 150 Dirhams, and for one full month you will get a special price - only 3000 Dirhams, Voila, I hope this will help you to make your plan in Abu Dhabi.

Al Jazeera Residence - Madinat Zayed - Behind Abu Dhabi Cooperative - Abu Dhabi tel: 0097126321100.

you may call them and check what I have just mentioned.

all the best.

If you want more ifo just ask and if it possible I will answer you.

Good Luck

Last edited by Riadh; May 7th 2006 at 9:12 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.