Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Old May 14th 2006, 5:40 am
  #31  
Its all good
 
Fairydust's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Dubai
Posts: 7,650
Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Originally Posted by Air Polygamy
Riyadh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was bogus man! The phone number you gave dont even work. I called and some guy was like uhh wrong number 00097126321100

Not sure if that was just a typo on your part but too many zeros should just ben 009712
Fairydust is offline  
Old May 14th 2006, 7:37 pm
  #32  
Mamma said knock you out
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: RIyadh
Posts: 102
Air Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really nice
Default Re: Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Not sure if that was just a typo on your part but too many zeros should just ben 009712
No it's ok Fairydust. I foun another solution. I wasn't mad though, I should've called them people before considering going there.
Air Polygamy is offline  
Old May 15th 2006, 10:22 pm
  #33  
Mamma said knock you out
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: RIyadh
Posts: 102
Air Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really nice
Default Re: Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Originally Posted by Air Polygamy
No it's ok Fairydust. I foun another solution. I wasn't mad though, I should've called them people before considering going there.
Alright guyz,

I found a place to stay now. very cheap and very well located ... ON THE CORNICHE!!!!! I have a seaview and all amenities. Miracles do exist, i met some really nice people here and they did not hesistate to help me out. Now I have one less thing to worry about.
Air Polygamy is offline  
Old May 21st 2006, 10:05 pm
  #34  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 39
Riadh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Originally Posted by Air Polygamy
Riyadh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was bogus man! The phone number you gave dont even work. I called and some guy was like uhh wrong number 00097126321100

Hi there,

I am sorry i does not work with you man, I just called them it is working no problem,

wish u all the best.

However, if you need anything else just tell me in here. I will check the site everday ok.

I was in Oman and did not saw ur msg sorry.

Try to enjoy the heat, I wish that you visit uae in winter the weather would be much better than these days.

Good luck.
Riadh is offline  
Old May 27th 2006, 7:01 pm
  #35  
Just Joined
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Dubai - Abu Dhabi
Posts: 1
arnajjar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Originally Posted by Air Polygamy
Alright guyz,

I found a place to stay now. very cheap and very well located ... ON THE CORNICHE!!!!! I have a seaview and all amenities. Miracles do exist, i met some really nice people here and they did not hesistate to help me out. Now I have one less thing to worry about.
------------
Great and congratulation for you, I would like to know where you've found the place to stay, I need the same as well for 3 months, and I couldn’t find something decent with reasonable prices, I was staying at a hotel but now I’m looking for a furnished decent and quality room having attached path .. sharing with privacy is ok as well.
arnajjar is offline  
Old May 28th 2006, 2:13 am
  #36  
Mamma said knock you out
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: RIyadh
Posts: 102
Air Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really nice
Default Re: Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Originally Posted by arnajjar
------------
Great and congratulation for you, I would like to know where you've found the place to stay, I need the same as well for 3 months, and I couldn’t find something decent with reasonable prices, I was staying at a hotel but now I’m looking for a furnished decent and quality room having attached path .. sharing with privacy is ok as well.
Welcome arnajjar,

I don't know what you call reasonnable prices. I have found my plcae through people i met here. I have seen a few places but most were hotels like the one suggested by Riadh above, and there;s another one on airport road called oasis hotel.

Stay in touch, i'll see what i can do and PM if you want.
Air Polygamy is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.