Edex or Global Teach

Old Aug 28th 2016, 4:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Edex or Global Teach

You are repeating yourself. Try something new ?

On many occasions I was in Aramco teaching facilities in my capacity as an IELTS Examiner. The facilities staffed by subcontractors did not impress me. The instructors were not exactly happy bunnies.

Bitter Scott, why not answer the question about turnover ? A sore point is it ?

Last edited by scot47; Aug 28th 2016 at 4:20 am.
Old Aug 28th 2016, 6:19 am
Just Joined

Bitter Scott is an unknown quantity at this point

The majority of guys working as contractors as academic or job skills trainers for Aramco are here about 4 to 5 years, some longer. Hard facts Scotty..not an opinion or view but facts.

Scotty, you are probably a nice guy but the fact remains you have zero experience working for Aramco through a contractor....never had and never will have.

Last edited by Bitter Scott; Aug 28th 2016 at 7:28 am.
Old Aug 28th 2016, 6:34 am
Just Joined

I don't have to answer your question about turnover, that's already answered and believe most people have figured it out. Anyway just to enlighten you. If Aramco had such a high turnover of English teachers who are employed through contractors then they would be advertising every 6 months or every year. But they aren't advertising for English teachers every year. To my knowledge the last recruitment program was early 2013. That's another fact for you.

So Scotty, have a nice Sunday.

Last edited by Bitter Scott; Aug 28th 2016 at 7:40 am.
Old Aug 28th 2016, 8:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I like to argue with Scot47 a lot...but setting up a user to solely have a pop at him is tragic.

The guy worked in KSA for ever. I suggest the OP does some more research and talks to people with the long term, on the ground experience.
Old Aug 28th 2016, 9:16 am
Just Joined

Not having a pop at him. Some guys need to be called out when they make remarks about a work environment when that person has never worked there. It's not only on this forum. Don't doubt that people have experience to share but when they have no direct experience they should not make statement's that they can't back up with facts.
Old Aug 28th 2016, 12:41 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bitter Scott
Not having a pop at him. Some guys need to be called out when they make remarks about a work environment when that person has never worked there. It's not only on this forum. Don't doubt that people have experience to share but when they have no direct experience they should not make statement's that they can't back up with facts.
And down went the mike...

However, someone appears to have confused opinion with fact..

Scot47 is offering an opinion, one which, based on his knowledge, he believes to be fact. You appear to have a different set of knowledge, and believe your opinion to be fact..

The rest of us, not having either an opinion nor access to intimate knowledge, have completely lost interest, unfortunately, in whatever the OP asked and are getting comfy...

Old Aug 28th 2016, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the OP - EDEX is one of the worst employers in Arabia Deserta ! No I did not work there but I know what I know. I did not work for BAe either but I know that the atmosphere in their training facilities is similar to the Maximum Security Prison in Angola, Louisiana. I have not been an inmate there either. Perhaps Bitter Scott has.

Is there a rule about taking on multiple User IDs here on this forum ?

Last edited by scot47; Aug 28th 2016 at 2:35 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2016, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

Erm..........Lil' Scotty. I'll let you have the last word. Or if you want, just continue staring at the screen.
Old Aug 29th 2016, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You are an offensive git.
Old Aug 29th 2016, 1:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You can go back to posting using your other User ID now.
Old Sep 18th 2016, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

littletony is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Edex or Global Teach

James Wells is best avoided. Unless you want a trip to London for a non existent induction and another one for a blood test in Belgravia after which you are told your documents are being processed for Saudi and then the man vanishes completely.