Bogus job offers in Dubai

Old Feb 25th 2010, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

Daisy92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bogus job offers in Dubai

I have heard a report that there are more and more bogus job offers in the middle east. They trick you into believing you have a job with a fantastic package and then take all you personal details making you think they need the details for visa applications etc. This has happened to a family member of someone my mum works with and they have experienced identity fraud and bank account cloning.

My husband has recently been offered a job with *******. We have done a lot of research on the group and they look to be what they say they are. Does anyone have any information on the company??
Old Feb 25th 2010, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Bogus job offers in Dubai

I didn't realise the company name would be deleted... how do I put the name into print?
Old Feb 25th 2010, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daisy92
I didn't realise the company name would be deleted... how do I put the name into print?
I wouldn't - reading your unedited post might imply that the named company was guilty of such bad practices. They might not like that and might call their lawyers.......

The nice people at BritishExpats.com might find themselves needing very good libel lawyers themselves...........
Old Feb 25th 2010, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I wouldn't - reading your unedited post might imply that the named company was guilty of such bad practices. They might not like that and might call their lawyers.......

The nice people at BritishExpats.com might find themselves needing very good libel lawyers themselves...........
.... you have now posted enough comments to be eligible for Private Messages (see top right) - try putting it in there, and I or whoever you send it to can give you an opinion.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 8:05 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

start an unrelated post and just say your husband has joined t.h.i.s.c.o.m.p.a.n.y (with spaces or ....) and there is no legal problem surely.

unless of course it's a stupid financial partnership with a paranoia complex... in which case run away....
Old Feb 25th 2010, 9:11 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
start an unrelated post and just say your husband has joined t.h.i.s.c.o.m.p.a.n.y (with spaces or ....) and there is no legal problem surely.

unless of course it's a stupid financial partnership with a paranoia complex... in which case run away....
that would be teh cocaine fear allegedly
Old Feb 26th 2010, 8:25 am
Just Joined

it's de v,e,r,e, group?!?!?!?!

Anyone know anything or had experience with them??
Old Feb 26th 2010, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Autonomy

There is no harm in asking a legitimate question on a forum, like is *** a real company, and does anyone know them?
Old Feb 26th 2010, 9:02 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear...

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

D.e.V.e.r.e are famous out here for being soul-destroying leechs who plague every God-fearing worker for 25% of their money to ensure their entrance to the promised land of financial security at retirement...

Barge poles... Shitty... Not with yours...
Old Feb 27th 2010, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Just run.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 6:12 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I recommend that you steer well clear of them.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 9:03 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

AVOID. They do not look after their staff and don't care about clients either.

-
Old Mar 1st 2010, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ahhhh............. the PM I sent you was sent before I saw all these other replies.

So you see my point?