Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Old Apr 3rd 2013, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

tonysom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Do you people think that we are going to get an offer? Those who attended interview in London is going to complete 3 month.
Old Apr 4th 2013, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by VenExpat
Friends!

I want to know if Al Hosn or TS booked your hotel in advance for the interview date or you had to book it by your own?
Hi, are from Trinedad? If yes then when is your interview date? This is just for my information, coz I have attended interview in London on 12th Jan. and was success, still waiting for any response.
Old Apr 4th 2013, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

don.govender is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone else from South Africa going to Al Hosn?
Old Apr 4th 2013, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

VenExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, are from Trinedad? If yes then when is your interview date? This is just for my information, coz I have attended interview in London on 12th Jan. and was success, still waiting for any response.
I'm not from Trinidad but my interview will be done there on April 20th. I bought the air tickets by myself , but according with TS, the client (al hosn) will book the hotel in advance but so far I haven't received any confirmation. I know that still there are time, but It wouldn't bad to have that reservation at this time.
Old Apr 4th 2013, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you mate, so it's mean still they are hunt for candidate.
Old Apr 4th 2013, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

VenExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes they are and I think that the trinidad interview won't be the last, they will continue hunting all this year long. The plant operation start in 2014. They have enough time to select their ideal candidates.

For they, the problem could be that many candidate are actively looking for new opportunities, so those preselected candidates could get other chances with other companies in the meanwhile.
Old Apr 6th 2013, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

So, once your attested documents are submitted there's still internal and external approvals that need to be done, so another 2 to 3 weeks wait. Bummer for me, cos the company I'm on contract with for at the moment have just made me permanent offer....
Old Apr 6th 2013, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by don.govender
So, once your attested documents are submitted there's still internal and external approvals that need to be done, so another 2 to 3 weeks wait. Bummer for me, cos the company I'm on contract with for at the moment have just made me permanent offer....
you know if the offer is fine, i would go for the permanent one you have to perhaps you may get one in the mena as it can drag on for months and months type of thing.
Old Apr 6th 2013, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

expathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by busybee2
you know if the offer is fine, i would go for the permanent one you have to perhaps you may get one in the mena as it can drag on for months and months type of thing.
I second that, I'm not expecting to be out there this side of Ramadan, even though they say end of May early June....
Old Apr 6th 2013, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah... I agree actually, always good to have a back-up plan :-)
Old Apr 6th 2013, 2:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expathopeful
I second that, I'm not expecting to be out there this side of Ramadan, even though they say end of May early June....
may is not that far away and then you have ramadan to slow things down.
Old Apr 14th 2013, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Nell12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone any further forward with their offers?
Old Apr 14th 2013, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

bosvark is an unknown quantity at this point

Still play the waiting game.Gave up long time ago. No refund on traveling ( air ticket & car hire )
Old Apr 14th 2013, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Nell12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with the refund
Old Apr 15th 2013, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

smokey65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nell12
Good luck with the refund
Hi Neil Im still waiting what job you going for.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.