Withdraw petition

Old Jul 10th 2016, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

Zaib3746 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Withdraw petition

Then why they refuse me to travel and say take clearance from embassy m too mch worried
Old Jul 10th 2016, 2:46 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zaib3746
Then why they refuse me to travel and say take clearance from embassy m too mch worried
We have shared all the knowledge and information we have. Please do as you were advised and contact the embassy because we have no further advice.
Old Jul 10th 2016, 2:51 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

We don't know.

Rene
Old Jul 10th 2016, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond repute

OK, 33 posts and no-one has asked. It is obvious that English is not your first language, so it begs the question, what nationality are you and what passport do you hold? UK? Somewhere else?

This makes a huge difference to any answers given. While it is correct that your wife can't withdraw her petition, especially after the visa has been issued, there may be other factors involved here. Is it an arranged marriage? Why would she not want her husband to join her? Is there any criminal activity to consider? Are there documented threats of violence?

There is obviously more here than meets the eye. Please try to answer the questions you have been asked if you want us to offer advice.
Old Jul 10th 2016, 4:26 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Then why they refuse me to travel...
Why didn't you ask the officer when you had the chance?

... say take clearance from embassy...
It's clear that you don't want to take the advice we've repeatedly given you, so there's nothing more we can do. You must fix this by going to the Embassy and finding out why you were refused travel.

Asking the same question over and over is a complete waste of everyone's time... including yours!

Ian
Old Jul 10th 2016, 4:30 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Guindalf, even if it was an arranged marriage, that's been approved now, since he was issued the visa. They wouldn't stop him from traveling because of that.

Rene
Old Jul 10th 2016, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

Yes I have visa on my passport .but my.wife told me she withdraw petition but now she want don't withdraw petition now how we stop withdraw petition.
Old Jul 10th 2016, 4:43 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

... my.wife told me she withdraw petition but now she want don't withdraw petition...
It doesn't matter how many times you say this... it is NOT true. There is NOTHING that she could have done to stop you from travelling. This has nothing to do with a petition. This has nothing to do with your wife.

Go to the Embassy. Fix the problem.

Do NOT keep asking the same question over and over. The answer will not change.

Ian
Old Jul 10th 2016, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Devakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond reputeDevakiri has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 10th 2016, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

Sorry 4 distrub I am too much worried about my.case
Old Jul 10th 2016, 5:29 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Guindalf
.... Why would she not want her husband to join her? Is there any criminal activity to consider? Are there documented threats of violence? .....
Maybe this (emphasis added):
She told me after fight she withdraw petition
Old Jul 10th 2016, 7:04 pm
Account Closed

I am too much worried about my.case
I don't believe this at all. If it was true - if you really were worried - you wouldn't keep asking the same question over again on a public forum. You would do what people have advised you to do: you would go to the Embassy and find out how to fix it.

Since you haven't gone to the Embassy and you haven't given any indication that you are going to go to the Embassy, then I submit that you are lying about being worried.

Ian
Old Jul 10th 2016, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond repute

...but which embassy? The OP continuously ignores direct questions about nationality, etc.

We could be dealing with a foreign government here which, for all we know, CAN change the ruling!

I think the best thing is to ignore this guy until we get some cohesive answers!

(Yes, P, you may well be right, too, but I still don't see how the UK/US governments can change things unless charges are drawn up against the OP, in which case, he wouldn't be refused, he'd be arrested!)
Old Jul 10th 2016, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Guindalf
...but which embassy? The OP continuously ignores direct questions about nationality, etc.
I'm guessing Abu Dhabi, UAE - since that's the only place he's mentioned!

Ian
Old Jul 10th 2016, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Then how does that quantify asking on the British Expats forum?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.