Withdraw petition

Old Jul 10th 2016, 7:29 am
Just Joined

Zaib3746 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Withdraw petition

Have a good day.I got visa on june 10 2016.but my wife recently give application to uscis to withdraw my petition.but now she change her decision and want to stop withdraw petition.please tell me we are able to stop withdraw petition????:
Old Jul 10th 2016, 11:21 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Withdraw petition

Originally Posted by Zaib3746
I got visa on june 10 2016.
Great!

please tell me we are able to stop withdraw petition?
I don't understand the problem. If you got the visa in your passport on June 10, then it doesn't matter what she does... because you already have the visa.

Ian
Old Jul 10th 2016, 11:27 am
Just Joined

Actually we have some defenses and misunderstanding but now we have clear every thing.she give a form to uscis to stop me until we clear our problems.I travel for us on July 8 before bording the officer told me you can't travel for us you need a clearance from embassy .now I have questions.coming Monday my.wife call the uscis and told them she change her decision and give clearance to my husband.my question is that usisc finished my case or give me clearance.
Old Jul 10th 2016, 12:01 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

There is no way for us to know what USCIS will do. Nor can we predict what an immigration officer will do. Nor an airline rep. We can't read their minds.

In my opinion, with a visa in your passport, you should have no problem. But you said you've already been prevented from traveling, even with a valid visa, which I find unusual.

So who knows? Give it a try and report back to us, please.

Rene
Old Jul 10th 2016, 12:04 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good day.I got visa on june 10 2016.but my wife recently give application to uscis to withdraw my petition.but now she change her decision and want to stop withdraw petition.please tell me we are able to stop withdraw petition????:
The i-130 petition can't be withdrawn. It's already approved and processed a long time ago.

Rene
Old Jul 10th 2016, 12:06 pm

Actually we have some defenses and misunderstanding but now we have clear every thing.she give a form to uscis to stop me until we clear our problems.I travel for us on July 8 before bording the officer told me you can't travel for us you need a clearance from embassy .now I have questions.coming Monday my.wife call the uscis and told them she change her decision and give clearance to my husband.my question is that usisc finished my case or give me clearance.
USCIS is no longer involved in your case. It is the Department of State that issues visas, and they have done their job, since you now have a visa in your passport.

Rene
Old Jul 10th 2016, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

But airport officer told.Me you need a clearance from.embassy
Old Jul 10th 2016, 12:19 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

But airport officer told me you need a clearance from embassy
Which "airport officer" - who do they work for?

What does "clearance from embassy" even mean. You have a visa, that is usually enough permission to travel.

Where is your wife? .... Are you saying that she is in the US and is trying to stop you from coming to the US to live with her?
Old Jul 10th 2016, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

Please give.me.your contact.num I will describe every.thing.on call
Old Jul 10th 2016, 12:37 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah like that's going to happen

OP - you need to give good information in order to get good information. I cannot understand what your issue is.
Old Jul 10th 2016, 12:39 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

No one here is going to share their contact information... so either you write it here or you don't get the information you seem to want.

Ian
Old Jul 10th 2016, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

I got visa on june 10 2016.
Do you actually have a visa in your passport... yes? or no?

Ian
Old Jul 10th 2016, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

Yes I.Have visa and visa expire on.november 20 but my wife give form to uscis to stop my case
Old Jul 10th 2016, 12:46 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Where is your wife? .... Are you saying that she is in the US and is trying to stop you from coming to the US to live with her?
Old Jul 10th 2016, 12:46 pm
Account Closed

Yes I.Have visa and visa expire on.november 20 but my wife give form to uscis to stop my case
She can't stop your case... you already have the visa. There is nothing that she can do to stop you from travelling.

Whatever it was that happened at the airport had nothing to do with your wife.

It sounds to me like you're on the "no fly" list.

Ian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.