Whats this 15yr Rule??

Old Nov 7th 2005, 7:43 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats this 15yr Rule??

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

Early computer speak borrowed a lot for World War II military slang -- things such as SNAFU and FUBAR. WAG was in the same category.

Personally, I prefer RTFM.

Given my personal appearance, I'm kind of fond of "UTSL" ILO RTFM. Its nicer.

"The trouble is all inside your head she said to me. The answer is easy if you take it logically. I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free." Paul Simon

My education is sadly lacking, I've never heard of WAG until here and then it reminds me of the movie Wag the Dog.
However I DO know what female Marines were called unofficially.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

solexnick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Think it's this:
An immigrant alien who is ineligible under INA 212(a)(2)(A)(i)(I) is eligible to apply for a waiver of ineligibility under INA 212(h) (see also 9 FAM 40.21(a) PN2) if it is established to the satisfaction of the Secretary of Homeland Security (DHS) that:
(1) The activities for which the alien is excludable occurred more than 15 years before the date of the alien’s application for visa;
(2) The alien’s admission to the United States would not be contrary to the national welfare, safety, or security, and
(3) The alien has been rehabilitated.

Source: http://foia.state.gov/masterdocs/09fam/0940021aN.pdf
There is some cases of waiver 212(h) with i-601 form aproved and visa issued with this paragraph ?? I did not find on the Internet !!!..if you know somewhere please share this address ... Thanks very much....
Old Feb 10th 2007, 11:44 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by solexnick
...if you know somewhere please share this address ... Thanks very much....
You realize, don't you, that you've responded to a thread that's almost 1.5 years old?

Ian
Old Feb 11th 2007, 3:31 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

There is some cases of waiver 212(h) with i-601 form aproved and visa issued with this paragraph ?? I did not find on the Internet !!!..if you know somewhere please share this address ... Thanks very much....
If you want to know what happened
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...65&postcount=1
Old Feb 11th 2007, 10:56 am
Just Joined

solexnick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
Hi
Ray

At the address below ... 99.9% cases are denied...

http://149.101.23.2/graphics/lawsregs/admindec3/h2/index.htm

please explain when and where the 15 yrs rule is aplicable ...even there are
points (1)&(2)&(3)from that paragraph... validate. Thank you
Old Feb 11th 2007, 10:21 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Ray

At the address below ... 99.9% cases are denied...

http://149.101.23.2/graphics/lawsregs/admindec3/h2/index.htm

please explain when and where the 15 yrs rule is aplicable ...even there are
points (1)&(2)&(3)from that paragraph... validate. Thank you
Ask your attorney, if you have one. Or read the link in post #4.

And in the future, stop coat tailing on ancient posts. Start you own.

Rete