Time to file I-751

Old Jul 26th 2019, 12:39 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time to file I-751

How soon are you moving? Is it in the same county? If you are moving within the next month and it is in the same county, I would put the new address as the current address and list the one you are moving FROM on the separate sheet. Why? Because the Notice of Action which is mailed to you and is paper proof of the extension of your residency status will be mailed to the 'current' address, as will the appointment letter for the biometrics.

Either at the beginning of the page or at the end of your information.
Old Jul 26th 2019, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

CoachMB has a reputation beyond reputeCoachMB has a reputation beyond reputeCoachMB has a reputation beyond reputeCoachMB has a reputation beyond reputeCoachMB has a reputation beyond reputeCoachMB has a reputation beyond reputeCoachMB has a reputation beyond reputeCoachMB has a reputation beyond reputeCoachMB has a reputation beyond reputeCoachMB has a reputation beyond reputeCoachMB has a reputation beyond repute

Yes that's what I did.. I am literally filing everything at the moment, and movers are coming tomorrow. Not moving too far, just different town in the same state!
Old Jul 26th 2019, 6:55 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CoachMB
Yes that's what I did.. I am literally filing everything at the moment, and movers are coming tomorrow. Not moving too far, just different town in the same state!
As long as it is the same county, that's fine. You have had to live in the county for 30 days. Believe that is the requirement. Not that you have to live in the same State. Happy moving.