Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Query on online application??

Query on online application??

Old May 8th 2012, 11:19 am
Just Joined

sunandmoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Query on online application??

totaly confused now about the sponsorship undertaking document form SU07/01 as re reading it it says....sponsor giving this undertaking must be resident in the U.K The sponsor should provide evidence that he/she lives at the address in U.K and must provide evidence etc such as mortgage statement..utility bills etc.....but if as I have stated on my husbands spouse application form that we live together outside the U.K for the past 5 years...and apparently as his wife i am automatically seen as the sponsor how can i fill in this declaration !! as stated in my previous post we are having help from a 3rd party in UKwho has provided letter to say will accomodate us etc and has sent supporting documents...sorry if it seems i am reapeating what i asked in my previous post but i really dont understand if I have to fill in this document or not...and if so it will appear im giving false information...stating the fact i live with my husband outside U.K... but then on the sponsorship declaration...saying I live at an adress in U.K !!
Red sea Angel as you said you have already completed your application and you are in the same position as myself eg ...living with husaband outside U.K for last 6 years could you please let me know how you dealt with the soponsorship document SU07/01 ? would appreciate your help as this is the last step we need to take before submitting the spouse visa application thanks.
Old May 9th 2012, 1:32 am
Just Joined

mm04ze is an unknown quantity at this point

I just stuck mine on my application and submitted it at the Visa office and that was absolutely fine. I taped it on lightly so they could take it off if they needed to see the back of it with the date on it.
Old May 11th 2012, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

rebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Getting as many URL's for a site as possible in the internet domain ... hidden or visible
I was wondering what that term means to. But I doubt you can do that in this forum. Too bad people still do that.
Old May 14th 2012, 10:51 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebecca.hartstrom
I was wondering what that term means to. But I doubt you can do that in this forum. Too bad people still do that.
What what term means?

And as for your doubts .... well, you clearly know much much more about this site than someone who is involved in the back room workings of it then dont you
Old May 16th 2012, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

rebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nicerebecca.hartstrom is just really nice

What what term means?

And as for your doubts .... well, you clearly know much much more about this site than someone who is involved in the back room workings of it then dont you
Stealth spamming. Please see page 1 of thread. You explained what it means.

What about my doubts by the way? What are you implying about the back room? Kindly explain. Thanks! I am new in this forum and learning the works so please be kind to me. Again - thanks.
Old May 16th 2012, 6:55 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebecca.hartstrom
Stealth spamming. Please see page 1 of thread. You explained what it means.

What about my doubts by the way? What are you implying about the back room? Kindly explain. Thanks! I am new in this forum and learning the works so please be kind to me. Again - thanks.
I am being kind
You said you doubted it could be done on this forum, so I assured you that it can be, because I see it every day as I help run this forum
Old May 16th 2012, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

I am being kind
You said you doubted it could be done on this forum, so I assured you that it can be, because I see it every day as I help run this forum
I see. Sorry I thought you were being rude.
But thanks for clarifying that up so fast! I appreciate it. And I think you guys are doing a great job here because I don't see any spammers. Or I just don't notice them. LOL
Thanks again.
Old May 17th 2012, 10:39 pm
Just Joined

davanian is an unknown quantity at this point

One further query. So I've mailed of my documents to the GPO Box in Sydney and am wondering if the Manilla office emails to advise receipt of them, as they don't allow registered or certified mail.