Please help, im am so cofussed with all the DS230 forms etc

Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

k.masson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please help, im am so cofussed with all the DS230 forms etc

Ok super thanx noorah, you guys rock.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:09 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

In my case, which again was 2004, the police report took several weeks. So get going with applying that. The LND number will likely turn up before the police report, after which you can book the medical.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:11 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by k.masson
Ok super thanx noorah, you guys rock.
The police certificate is good for a year, so go to the ACPO web site and see about getting it. Don't book the medical until you have it in hand. You normally get an appointment with a week, but they will want to see the police certificate to check for signs of drug or alcohol abuse at the medical.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 12:17 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RICH
In my case, which again was 2004, the police report took several weeks.
They do it in ten days now. So add post time each way and 14-16 days should be the norm. Pay extra and they do it in two days plus postage.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

k.masson is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx for the police certificate website lansbury, i didnt mean to ignore ya, i work too hard and fell asleep.

Thanx again, and you shall hear from moi again soon when my dumb side appears.
Old Jul 19th 2012, 1:08 am
In Anticipation

BibbyBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Your LND Case Number will be quoted on the letter which you will (or have already?) receive from the US Embassy in London stating that they have "...received an approved petition in support of your fiance(e) visa application" and in which they advise you about completing / submitting the relevant forms for your K1 visa application etc.

I received this letter on 25th May 2012 a little over three weeks after my USC fiance received notification that the petition had been approved.

I believe he could have called them (USCIS??) over there and asked for the Case Number, but considering you still have to get the police certificate, I'm guessing you're probably just as well waiting for the letter to arrive on your doormat

I hope this helps clarify some.

Chrissy