packet vs fresh food?

Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: packet vs fresh food?

Originally Posted by JEM3110
My gran used to say "A little bit of what you fancy, does you good!"
Was she talking about food?

I'm old, that was always a saucy comment. Or maybe i'm just a dirty old man.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Absolutely true .... if it's not the sodium it's the sugar. That's why I do try to cook as much as possible from scratch. Anymore, prepackaged or restaurant food is a "treat" for me rather than a way of life.
I love a recipe that uses canned this and that and then tells you to add salt! I don't. A packet of some kind in a meal is OK but I can't do the whole thing.

Saying that, Marie Callenders pot pies are wonderful things, not good for you, but wonderful!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:59 am

JEM3110 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by frrussre
Was she talking about food?

I'm old, that was always a saucy comment. Or maybe i'm just a dirty old man.
Reg. Frank R.
I thought she was refering to the food but you never know! She always had a twinkle in her eye when she said it! Wise old birds those grannies....