Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

N-400 Post your individual journey please!

N-400 Post your individual journey please!

Old Apr 15th 2010, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

bobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud of
Default Re: N-400 Post your individual journey please!

Originally Posted by lansbury
What's the big deal you are already here it is only citizenship. What does it matter if something goes missing in the mail and causes a few weeks delay.
Because I have a crazy ex who writes me every week telling me I broke into her house and stole her underwear or broke into her house and raped her while she and her kids slept and the sooner I get my citizenship so I feel like I cant be deported after I spend 10 years in jail, the better. She also asks Child care to call CPS everytime I drop our child off because she tells them I am abusing him. I would just feel a whole lot better if I had citizenship
Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Zonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond repute

Well that was an easy experience. We had our fingerprints done today, the appointment was for 1100 but we walked in at 1045.

Gave them the notification letters and green cards and were immediately given a booklet containing the questions and answers to the test, complete with CD. They asked us to fill in a brief form and were both fingerprinted at the same time, as they had two scanning machines. All digits were scanned. They returned our letters stamped, plus cards and we were out the door by 1055. Easy peezy.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:55 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zonie
Well that was an easy experience. We had our fingerprints done today, the appointment was for 1100 but we walked in at 1045.

Gave them the notification letters and green cards and were immediately given a booklet containing the questions and answers to the test, complete with CD. They asked us to fill in a brief form and were both fingerprinted at the same time, as they had two scanning machines. All digits were scanned. They returned our letters stamped plus cards and we were out the door by 1055. Easy peezy.
Told ya lol..

Funny we get all kinda apprehensive about it and its over in minutes nothing to it. ......Next step interview
Old Apr 15th 2010, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Zonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond reputeZonie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Told ya lol..

Funny we get all kinda apprehensive about it and its over in minutes nothing to it. ......Next step interview
As long as the FBI check is OK.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

bobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud of

Posted N400 to TX 03/11/10
Check cashed 03/23/10
NOA received 03/27/10
Notice of Biometrics recieved 04/16/10
Biometrics 05/05/10

keep your fingers crossed for me because I dont have my greencard
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:28 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobcat squarepants
Posted N400 to TX 03/11/10
Check cashed 03/23/10
NOA received 03/27/10
Notice of Biometrics recieved 04/16/10
Biometrics 05/05/10

keep your fingers crossed for me because I dont have my greencard
Told you
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Told you
ok miss clever knickers! You were right! I had premature paniculation
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by bobcat squarepants
ok miss clever knickers! You were right! I had premature paniculation
Well its all good so far thats the main thing.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Well its all good so far thats the main thing.
I forgot how awsome this forum could be. Thanks PG!
Old Apr 17th 2010, 12:24 am

Its here the date I have been waiting for May 19th Oh God now I feel sick with nerves...I wake up at night quoting one of the test answers.

And as I expected a separate letter stating

After a complete review of your file and application for Naturalization, this office has found additional documentation may be needed. Unless previously submitted, please bring the requested documents to your Naturalization interview.

You indicated in your application that you have been arrested, (Well no but I was caught on a red light camera). For these arrests and any others in which you may have been involved, bring originals or certified copies of all arrest records and court dispositions, showing how each incident was resolved.

Well I have all the paperwork and had already sent in all the relevant documents with the original filing but thats OK I am pleased that I did mention it or I would of forever wondered if I should of done.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 1:32 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Its here the date I have been waiting for May 19th Oh God now I feel sick with nerves...I wake up at night quoting one of the test answers.
Oh well done, staying subscribed to this chatty thread finally has a reward!!!

omg, that is like only a month away chic!

Quick: what are the colors of the flag?
Old Apr 17th 2010, 1:39 am

Originally Posted by meauxna

You have no idea how much I have revised every day in the car and any down time at home.

It will be 3 months -1 day from filing to interview.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 2:20 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

You have no idea how much I have revised every day in the car and any down time at home.

Awesome - good luck

I have my biometrics on Monday . . .
Old Apr 17th 2010, 2:24 am
Dis-Member

SagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond reputeSagenOnion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna

Pops is still trying to remember that one.

She needs a clue......red, white and ________ ( not blonde)
Old Apr 17th 2010, 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by SagenOnion
Pops is still trying to remember that one.

She needs a clue......red, white and ________ ( not blonde)
Troll he is poaching in my thread, damn headless chicken follows me everywhere

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.