Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

N-400 Post your individual journey please!

N-400 Post your individual journey please!

Old Apr 24th 2010, 10:29 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 Post your individual journey please!

Originally Posted by candy wy.
Well a little behind you but mine will be in the mail Monday...

NOt even looked at the test
Great
Old Apr 24th 2010, 10:33 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

ooh goody, we're getting you too!
Old Apr 24th 2010, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Angelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really nice

When I had my fingerprints done (again) yesterday they handed me a rather nice little citizenship booklet which even has all the questions on CD. Put the CD in, press play/shuffle and away you go answering the nice lady. Questions are different since I had my initial interview 5 years ago......

I always want to play with them on some of the vague questions "What was the cause of the Civil War?" and start going on about their being "two theories, each of which has equal merit. One side says slavery, the other says state rights. So let's look at both of the arguments......"

Last edited by Angelstation; Apr 24th 2010 at 10:43 pm. Reason: Speeling mistooks.....
Old Apr 24th 2010, 10:45 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angelstation
When I had my fingerprints done (again) yesterday they handed me a rather nice little citizenship booklet which even has all the questions on CD. Put the CD in, press play/shuffle and away you go answering the nice lady. Questions are different since I had my initial interview 5 years ago......

I always want to play with them on some of the vague questions "What was the cause of the Civil War?" and start going on about their being "two theories, each of which has equal merit. One side says slavery, the other says state rights. So let's look at both of the arguments......"
Oh don't confuse the issue lol I have it down pat at the moment
Old Apr 24th 2010, 10:49 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh cool so I get a CD when I get my fingerprints done...

Poppy Poop didnt tell me that.......
Old Apr 24th 2010, 10:51 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
ooh goody, we're getting you too!

That sounds scarey
Old Apr 24th 2010, 10:51 pm

Oh cool so I get a CD when I get my fingerprints done...

Poppy Poop didnt tell me that.......
Um yes I did and if you had read this thread matey we have mentioned it a few times, I can't spoon feed you every day
Old Apr 24th 2010, 10:53 pm
staying around

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Um yes I did and if you had read this thread matey we have mentioned it a few times, I can't spoon feed you every day

Ok have better things to do than read 13pages..
You said you had CD you didnt say where you got it.. and if you did it must of been when I wasnt listening to you
Old Apr 24th 2010, 10:54 pm

Ok have better things to do than read 13pages..
You said you had CD you didnt say where you got it.. and if you did it must of been when I wasnt listening to you
You never listen to me
Old Apr 24th 2010, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

bobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud ofbobcat squarepants has much to be proud of

Slavery is the romantic reason the civil war began but when the civil war began it wasnt really an issue but was used later by Lincoln in propaganda to get more money from the north! Will we get penalized for knowing the actual history rather than the fairytale history the USA tries to sell nowadays?
Old Apr 24th 2010, 11:13 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

They are going to interview you again?
I've only been catching bits & pieces of your story.. can't imagine any of us pushy broads* waiting 5 years with no answer!

*that would be me, Poppy & candy.
Old Apr 24th 2010, 11:17 pm
staying around

I've only been catching bits & pieces of your story.. can't imagine any of us pushy broads* waiting 5 years with no answer!

*that would be me, Poppy & candy.
So you have the same problem.........
Old Apr 25th 2010, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Angelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really niceAngelstation is just really nice

Not sure yet. It's been five years since my interview. Perhaps things have changed? But it's not a big deal if they do, as long as I get it done. They could make me whistle Dixie standing on one foot if it makes them happy.

"I wish I was in the land of cotton..."
Old Apr 25th 2010, 2:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobcat squarepants
Slavery is the romantic reason the civil war began but when the civil war began it wasnt really an issue but was used later by Lincoln in propaganda to get more money from the north! Will we get penalized for knowing the actual history rather than the fairytale history the USA tries to sell nowadays?
Depends on how you read history. There were several issues between the north and the south at that time including the republicans desire to end slavery, trade issues, and other issues. By the time Lincoln was elected all the issues except slavery were resolved but the south believed that Lincoln would try to abolish slavery and therefore seceded from the union. The war was an issue over succession and not slavery but slavery was at the heart of the problem that caused succession by the south.

If slavery was not an issue, the south would likely not have succeeded from the union. The north did not go to war to end slavery but to maintain the union.

Last edited by Michael; Apr 25th 2010 at 2:16 am.
Old Apr 25th 2010, 8:47 pm
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be starting the process in a month or so, so... bookmarking this thread with a comment so I can come back and post on it when I get started.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.