MSC K3 Roll Call

Old Mar 13th 2003, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

ndrobert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MSC?

hi,
i am hoping every body will approved as soon as possible,who ever is waiting for there spouses.

What is Msc?

Thanks for replying me back
Old Mar 13th 2003, 3:06 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MSC?

Originally posted by ndrobert
hi,
i am hoping every body will approved as soon as possible,who ever is waiting for there spouses.

What is Msc?

Thanks for replying me back
MSC-Missouri Service Center
Old Mar 13th 2003, 3:15 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I would be remiss in my manners also if I didn't congratulate Candice. Love conquers all,
Shepslady, Bryan and Salooni it's going to get tense now, are ya up for it?
Victor hoping you get answers soon, they do seem to be right on it dealing with the RFEs.
Miss Julie, you have Mrs Strickland as an example of a similar situation and it all came out ok for her, so take heart and stay strong my dear.
Old Mar 13th 2003, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

cdcib is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I GOT APPROVED

Originally posted by gcrobidoux
Congratulations, CDCIB and Candice.!!! Just want you to know how happy I am. I just got home from work and the first thing I do is turn my computer. Checking how you all are doing. This just made my day.....
Can't help smiling.... --------> see what I mean.LOL
Congratulations again. Ahhhhhhh, I didn't forget...
Who is start the conga line and dancing on the street?

Hmmmmm..... :PARTY:
hi
GC thanks a lot.now i can tell can u pls update me on your roll call'
thanks
Old Mar 13th 2003, 4:03 pm

sbnw is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, CDCIB and Candice.!!! Just want you to know how happy I am. I just got home from work and the first thing I do is turn my computer. Checking how you all are doing. This just made my day.....

Congratulations to all that have received approvals!!!!
It must be such fantastic feeling

Question to any canadian K3ers in this thread...I looked at a copy of my I129F application last night and realized that I wrote in Ottawa as my consulate and not Montreal. My first NOA was Jan 28 - so I obviously have time to correct this I'm just not sure how to go about it?? I'm just worried that this will cause a delay..

Thanks,

Seana
----------------------
I-130 1st NOA TSC - Oct 7/02
I-129 1st NOA MSC - Jan 27/03 Online Jan 28/03
I-129 2nd NOA - ????
Old Mar 13th 2003, 4:16 pm
Sursum corda

Felicitations ma amie!!!!! C'est tres bien!!! I won't start a conga line but I can bring up the rear, .
Old Mar 13th 2003, 4:56 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Cindy Im not sure that I am up for it...its so nerve wracking but heres hoping the wait isnt too much longer. 1st Wedding anniversary is on Monday & cant help thinking what a wonderful present an approval would be
Cheers
Shepslady
Old Mar 13th 2003, 5:02 pm
Sursum corda

Originally posted by shepslady
Cindy Im not sure that I am up for it...its so nerve wracking but heres hoping the wait isnt too much longer. 1st Wedding anniversary is on Monday & cant help thinking what a wonderful present an approval would be
Cheers
Shepslady

I was kinda hoping that I would hear for my birthday, April 4, (although I wouldn't quibble if it was before that, ) The only problem is that I will be over with Steve in the UK that week. We'll be in York without a computer so no way to find out what's going on here and on the case status site. Gosh, I'm going to have withdrawal!
Old Mar 13th 2003, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

bryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Cindy,

yes I am totally up for this, although I have to agree with you it looks like it is going to be very nerve wracking. I hope to have my wife here soon. I am really missing her so much and just want her to be by my side.

Oh Cindy by the way I am totally up for that Conga line. And second if at all they keep going at this rate of speed, it looks like we may get those approvals before you go to England.

-Bryan
Old Mar 13th 2003, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

DonnaT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I-130 approval!

Just my luck! Our I-130 was approved yesterday as well. We can go ahead with the K-3 still can't we?

d
Old Mar 13th 2003, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

gcrobidoux is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: k3 Approved

Originally posted by DonnaT
We Cannot Believe It!!!!!!!!

Our k-3 visa was approved on March 12. For those of you interested, 1st NOA was JAN 7.

I keep going back thinking maybe I put in the wrong number.

Good Luck to the rest of you, they are really moving now!!

Donna T
Congratulations,DonnaT!!! VROOOOOOMMMMMMMMM...............VROMMMMMMMMMMMM
MSC is again up to speed.
When I wake up in the morning, guess what! I turn my computer on and as always, visit you all here. What a nice site to see your approval..... it's better than a fresh cup of coffee.

I can see that I have to do this weekend.... update the MSC Roll Call... Best wishes to all.

Question to any canadian K3ers in this thread...I looked at a copy of my I129F application last night and realized that I wrote in Ottawa as my consulate and not Montreal. My first NOA was Jan 28 - so I obviously have time to correct this I'm just not sure how to go about it?? I'm just worried that this will cause a delay..

Hi Seana,

I did the same too. I called NVC about this. Not to worry, NVC will let you know what consulate will it go thru. Mine will go to Vancouver. It takes time before the consulate will recieve my file even though they said one week. Good luck.
Old Mar 13th 2003, 6:07 pm

sbnw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: k3 Approved

Hi Seana,

I did the same too. I called NVC about this. Not to worry, NVC will let you know what consulate will it go thru. Mine will go to Vancouver. It takes time before the consulate will recieve my file even though they said one week. Good luck. [/QUOTE]

Hi Celine,

Merci bien mon amie! I tried calling the NVC - had no luck getting through so thank you very much for your kind help...

Seana
Old Mar 13th 2003, 6:09 pm
Sursum corda

Default Re: I-130 approval!

Originally posted by DonnaT
Just my luck! Our I-130 was approved yesterday as well. We can go ahead with the K-3 still can't we?

d
Not sure think there's pros and cons? Sounds like a Rete question to me.
Old Mar 13th 2003, 8:45 pm
Victor T.

Default Re: MSC K3 Roll Call

Thanks Cindyabs for kind words. I hope its not too long. Glad others
have moved on to the next stage of MSC to NVC. Hope everything runs
smooth for everyone from now on.

Come on MSC!!

Victor

Old Mar 13th 2003, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point

MY HUSBAND GOT HIS K3 VISA TODAY!!!!

I will post later with the details!

~Claudia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.