MSC K3 Roll Call

Old Mar 7th 2003, 4:35 am
Just Joined

bryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone heard from Kerupt, light or Frank. It should be about their time now. Was wondering how MSC was working on the approvals for December.

-Bryan
Old Mar 7th 2003, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

gcrobidoux is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hubby picked up visa yesterday!!!

Congratulations, Pitani! Ahhhh~~~~~ I am so thrilled to hear that the interview went well. What kind of light is it at the end of the tunnel? I bet they are bright and full of energy. Someday, we all could be there. Thanks for keeping us posted. This means a lot to us. Congratulations, again.
Old Mar 7th 2003, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

pitani is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by salooni110
congrats pitani im glad u got thru this.
it seems i just cant catch a break these days. i just got a nonsense parking ticket. i was wondering if traffic violations or anything affect ur 129F?
hehe just wondering
I don't think so.
Old Mar 7th 2003, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

pitani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hubby picked up visa yesterday!!!

Originally posted by gcrobidoux
Congratulations, Pitani! Ahhhh~~~~~ I am so thrilled to hear that the interview went well. What kind of light is it at the end of the tunnel? I bet they are bright and full of energy. Someday, we all could be there. Thanks for keeping us posted. This means a lot to us. Congratulations, again.

Thanks to all of you.
Old Mar 7th 2003, 5:03 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't seen hide nor hair of 'em. No news, good news?!
Old Mar 7th 2003, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

salooni110 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea im getting nervous because i havent seen many approvals at MSC after March 1.
anyway lets see what happens
Old Mar 7th 2003, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

runtbox is an unknown quantity at this point

My timeline is as follows...
Old Mar 7th 2003, 5:20 am
Just Joined

I was just wondering cause I would have thought they would have started on the December petitions by now. They were doing so well too. I thought for sure that I would just be a stones throw away from when my wife's petition would be approved. One can keep on hoping though right...

-Bryan
Old Mar 7th 2003, 5:26 am
Just Joined

tig2 is an unknown quantity at this point

it is not an approvel but it is a Dec filing date

Ed

Timeline:
-----------
I130-1st NOA 22 Nov 02
I129f-1st NOA 16 Dec 02
I129f-RFE 5 Mar 03
Old Mar 7th 2003, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

gcrobidoux is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bryan
Has anyone heard from Kerupt, light or Frank. It should be about their time now. Was wondering how MSC was working on the approvals for December.

-Bryan
I haven't heard from them either.
Old Mar 7th 2003, 7:43 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bryan
I was just wondering cause I would have thought they would have started on the December petitions by now. They were doing so well too. I thought for sure that I would just be a stones throw away from when my wife's petition would be approved. One can keep on hoping though right...

-Bryan
Hope springs eternal Bryan, . My 60 days are up in just under 3 weeks and I thought how wonderful (and unrealistic) it would be to see a second NOA on that date. Dream on, .
Old Mar 7th 2003, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

dailyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulatoins Pitani!!!

By the way, they did start on the the December petitions, mine had a receipt date of december 8th and I got approved on the 28th of February.

Just got off the phone with NVC and they received my approval from Missouri today and have begun processing
Old Mar 7th 2003, 7:51 am
Sursum corda

Originally posted by dailyn
Congratulatoins Pitani!!!

By the way, they did start on the the December petitions, mine had a receipt date of december 8th and I got approved on the 28th of February.

Just got off the phone with NVC and they received my approval from Missouri today and have begun processing

Good for you, now let's see how quick they can send it onto London. BTW did you get the info I emailed that Lisa had sent me?
Old Mar 7th 2003, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

dailyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Cindy,

Yes, I did. I've forwarded it to my husband

Thank you so much!!!
Old Mar 7th 2003, 8:11 am
Just Joined

Tig, it looks like that you got an RFE on your petition. You also have an NOA#1 of Dec 16. So I guess they are midway through December. Hopefully they can keep up the pace If that is the case Cindy's and my petitions should be up to bat in about 4 weeks.

Again one can only hope ...

-Bryan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.