MSC K3 Roll Call

Old Mar 16th 2003, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

ndrobert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Update

Originally posted by gcrobidoux
ndrobert,

Good morning. I posted this information before. Faxing your 2NOA approval to NVC, MAYBE, could expidite the process a little bit.
After you fax the 2NOA with the information they've requested, you can call them directly.

It's always busy. I tried probably 5 times and luckily got connected. As I remember:
Press 1 for English
Press 2 for Immigrant Visa Information
Press 5 for different letters mentioned in receipt #.( MSC is not one of them)
And then , you will be connected to a NVC operator to answer your questions.

I know it's frustrating to hear the busy signals. Just keep trying.
Good luck to your processing.
Btw, I think that when I fax my MSC approval to NVC, it really helped a lot.

Thanks very much for ur info ,i will do that what ever u post in here.

Good luck to u & all of us who ever is waiting for there loveones to join them
Have a great day

1st NOA 31st dec 2002
2nd still waitng

Old Mar 16th 2003, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

gcrobidoux is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cdcib
HI
CELINE DO I NEED TO WRITE IT DOWN ON FAX SHEET WHAT IS THE REASON I'M SENDING THE FAX WITH THE INFO U GAVE ME
& WHEN I CALL THEM WHAT SHOULD I ASK THEM CAN U PLS HELP
THANS CELINE U R N ANGEL
Good morning CDCB

You can either write or type the information on a fax sheet and state that you have just been approved from MSC. When you call, tell them that you faxed them your approval from MSC and have they've receive it. I gave at least a day or two to call them.

Good luck
Old Mar 16th 2003, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

cdcib is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by gcrobidoux
Good morning CDCB

You can either write or type the information on a fax sheet and state that you have just been approved from MSC. When you call, tell them that you faxed them your approval from MSC and have they've receive it. I gave at least a day or two to call them.

Good luck
CELINE
REMEMBER I TOLD U U R N ANGEL
THANKS A LOT
Old Mar 16th 2003, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Kerupt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2nd NOA APPROVAL !!!!!

Hey all !!! Just wanted to share the great news !!! I am currently in Japan for all those that already know. =) I am many miles away from home and I neglected to bring my status number with me. I emailed my Laywer and got a reply saying we were approved as of last week !!!!

Next step for us is the financial documents and was told another wait of approximatly a month or so for the Consulate to recieve the information.

We are so happy !!! It was so great to be able to read the letter from the laywer with my wife right here beside me !!! If I was home alone and got the information a week earlier it would have been great but not as wonderfull as it was with her to look into her eyes and hold !!! Whats another week anyhow =)

The sad part is I have only a few days left in Japan with my family but knowing the ball is moving again gives me the incentive to go back home and do all that I can do, so we all may be together again !!!

I wanted to thank-you all for the kind words and inspiration I gain from reading your posts and give hope to all the "Freshman" as Claudia put it so cleverly put it in another post.

I feel like I have won some type of lottery or something !!! Where is the end of that Congo line??? I feel like dancing !!!
Old Mar 16th 2003, 9:47 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Kerupt that is amazing that you were able to be together when you learnt of your approval. Think I will start another conga line for you :PARTY: Congrats & best wishes for a safe return.
Cheers
Shepslady
Old Mar 17th 2003, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

Default Congratulations,Kerupt :)

Yippppppiiiiiiiiieeeee!!!!!!!! Let's celebrate:PARTY:

I am so happy for you! The feeling is wonderful especially when you are with your love one. I wish all that are waiting good luck. This week we will get more approvals. I can feel it.
Old Mar 17th 2003, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by cdcib
CELINE
REMEMBER I TOLD U U R N ANGEL
THANKS A LOT
Ahhhhh, that's wonderful. However, I may say that everyone is an angel....
Old Mar 17th 2003, 4:15 am

sbnw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Congratulations,Kerupt :)

Hi Guys - I checked my status today on-line and they sent an RFE on March 14th - I am freaking out - don't know if this is good or bad. Anyone know the fastest way to find out what they want??

Thanks,

Seana
----------------------
I-130 1st NOA TSC - Oct 7/02
I-129 1st NOA MSC - Jan 27/03 Online Jan 28/03
I-129 2nd NOA - ????
I-129 RFE March 14/03

Edit/delete post
Old Mar 17th 2003, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

dailyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Kerupt- Congratulations!!!

Celine- Have you been bugging the Vancouver consulate? Or are you letting them contact you?

Seana- If they sent it out Friday, you'll probably get the letter by Wednesday. I don't think there's a quicker way to find out though. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.
Old Mar 17th 2003, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by sbnw
Hi Guys - I checked my status today on-line and they sent an RFE on March 14th - I am freaking out - don't know if this is good or bad. Anyone know the fastest way to find out what they want??

Thanks,

Seana
----------------------
I-129 2nd NOA - ????
I-129 RFE March 14/03
Hi Seana,
Good morning. RFE means Requesting for more evidence. They will mail you a letter what evidence they will need. You might receive the letter this week or next. It depends how long it will take. The sooner you mail the requested information the faster they could continue processing.Good luck and best wishes .
There's a thread that Observer had started. It's called MSC RFE's. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=133335

Edit/delete post
Old Mar 17th 2003, 4:36 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sbnw

Thanks,

Seana
----------------------
I-129 2nd NOA - ????
I-129 RFE March 14/03

Edit/delete post
Well it's not good in the sense that it has added to your processing time. But it is good I guess that you know they have looked at your paperwork Seana. Sadly MSC does not have a telephone number to talk to a live person. Shepslady got an RFE they day before yours I think. She had posted it elsewhere on the board (can't find it right at this moment) but think it says that you get the notification in writing with what the problem is within 14 days. Correct me if I'm wrong you RFE Alumni.
I find it interesting that her first NOA was 07 Jan and, yours is the 27th. Even more interesting is the fact that mine on paper is 24 Jan and online 27 Jan. Talk about playing hopscotch! Jeesh!
Old Mar 17th 2003, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TO KERUPT

Kerupt...

Congratulations on your approval!!! This means that you are almost graduating!! LOL LOL

This is the biggest incentive to come back to the states, at least you know you will be reunited with your family soon. You guys must be so happy.

Best wishes and good luck.

~Claudia
Old Mar 17th 2003, 5:09 am

sbnw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TO KERUPT

Thank you Dailyn and Celine for your replies.

I am now wondering if they want the long form of my marriage certificate. I gave them a copy of my original but it is not government issued.

Cindy - I have no idea what is with their order or lack thereof and I do suspect that you are right and my RFE will cause quite a delay. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you - you would be next I would think.

Seana
----------------------
I-129 2nd NOA - ????

Edit/delete post
Old Mar 17th 2003, 5:30 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TO KERUPT

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sbnw
Thank you Dailyn and Celine for your replies.

I am now wondering if they want the long form of my marriage certificate. I gave them a copy of my original but it is not government issued.

Cindy - I have no idea what is with their order or lack thereof and I do suspect that you are right and my RFE will cause quite a delay. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you - you would be next I would think.

Seana
----------------------
I-129 2nd NOA - ????

Well at least they DO seem to be speedy (as much as can be, :/) on turnaround on the RFEs. Thank you for your good wishes, but actually Bryan is ahead of me, his 1st NOA is 22 Jan.
Old Mar 17th 2003, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

Celine- Have you been bugging the Vancouver consulate? Or are you letting them contact you?

Hi Dailyn,
I've emailed the consulate a few times last week and they haven't received my husband's file. I emailed them this morning and still waiting for a response. I wish they move a little faster.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.