MSC K3 Roll Call

Old Mar 5th 2003, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

dailyn is an unknown quantity at this point

All the luck in the world to you and your husband!! I doubt you'll need it though, I'm sure he's well prepared
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

salooni110 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pasting earlier post

does anyone know of a case NOT being approved at MSC?
i always see "approvals" then they r sent to the foreign consulates for issuing the actual visa or denying it. I have never seen an application at MSC "denied".
is this possible and has anyone ever seen one?
thanks
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

gcrobidoux is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dailyn
I finally got through to NVC yesterday and asked "Lynn" if they had received my approval yet. She said no and asked me when I had been approved. When I told her that our petition had only been approved on Friday, she chuckled and said "oh, honey, that can take up to 90 days."

I asked if there was anything I could do and she said no, just to keep calling back to find out if they had received it.

Celine, I remembered to do as you did. I received my approval notice in the mail yesterday and last night, faxed it to NVC with all the information anyway

I hope this makes it go faster somehow!!!
Great to hear that you fax them your approval and probably try to call them next week and asked if they've received the approval from MSC. Also, you'll know if they had a case # and the consulate that will handle the visa petition. You are on the right track. Good luck!
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

julieb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, just wanted to let you all know that I went to my interview at the Embassy and was denied.
I expected it but I am still very upset.
I had alays thought I had to file I 212 and I 601 but I was told only to file I 601 ..now WE wait some more ..and hope.
Julie
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: JULIEB - INTERVIEW ON 3/04/03

Originally posted by pitani
Has Julieb checked in? She had an interview on 3/04/03. Just curious because my husband's interview is tomorrow morning. I just spoke to him and he's pretty anxious. Will post his experience as soon as I get it. Wish us luck! Positive thinking.....We are going to get that visa tomorrow!!!!!
I Haven't heard from Julieb yet. I'm pretty sure everything will be alright. Good luck tomorrow. I can't wait for you to tell us your experience.
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:38 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my dear, I'm so sorry. Hugs your way!
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

thank you Cindy...I'm in tears right now..I am so afraid.
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

salooni110 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry julie, but im sure u can get a waiver.
was it an overstay?
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: JULIEB - INTERVIEW ON 3/04/03

Originally posted by pitani
Has Julieb checked in? She had an interview on 3/04/03. Just curious because my husband's interview is tomorrow morning. I just spoke to him and he's pretty anxious. Will post his experience as soon as I get it. Wish us luck! Positive thinking.....We are going to get that visa tomorrow!!!!!

Good luck Pitani. I am sure everything will be fine. Just report back to us as soon as you get the visa.

~claudia
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

yes salooni...I got a three year ban..was given bad advice by people who are supposed to be experts.This is no excuse to the INS though.
Julie
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:46 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by julieb
thank you Cindy...I'm in tears right now..I am so afraid.

Okay, 30 minute weepy break allowed then plan attack, whoops, wrong, not a politically correct term right now. Right, you're going to take a deep breath, and go do some homework and get this show on the road. Remember Churchill, "when you find yourself in hell, keep going." Courage, kiddo!
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by julieb
Hi, just wanted to let you all know that I went to my interview at the Embassy and was denied.
I expected it but I am still very upset.
I had alays thought I had to file I 212 and I 601 but I was told only to file I 601 ..now WE wait some more ..and hope.
Julie
So sorry to hear about your interview. I know how difficult it was. Take care of yourself. Okay. Just a little more time.
Old Mar 5th 2003, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you, I am so glad I come here and talk to people.It helps me a lot.
Julie
Old Mar 6th 2003, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

Kerupt is an unknown quantity at this point

<huggs> Juile =*(

Sorry to hear about that. The world can be a VERY cruel place at times.

I find it to be harsh most of the time but I guess that what makes me keep pushing on to overcome. Theres no better feeling than flippin off the person/people that held you down for so long or said you couldn't do something.
Old Mar 6th 2003, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Kerupt
<huggs> Juile =*(

Sorry to hear about that. The world can be a VERY cruel place at times.

I find it to be harsh most of the time but I guess that what makes me keep pushing on to overcome. Theres no better feeling than flippin off the person/people that held you down for so long or said you couldn't do something.

Thank you ...yes you are right it can be cruel.To be apart from the man who is your husband and who you love with all your heart hurts so very much.

Julie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.