Wikiposts

I-751 NSC Timeline

Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:24 pm
waiting for 4 years

letysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really niceletysjim is just really nice
Default Re: I-751 NSC Timeline

hi we are right behind you serct garden our date is oct 31
Old Apr 21st 2007, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Sam36 is an unknown quantity at this point

today is a full year and i received NOTHING for my I-751 i applied for citizenship last week.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam36
today is a full year and i received NOTHING for my I-751 i applied for citizenship last week.
If you really didn't get anything at all then I'd be worried that your application never got there and you might have problems with your citizenship application because you didn't file to remove the conditions on your green card. You should have at least got a notice that they received your application and an extension letter.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

Sam36 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
If you really didn't get anything at all then I'd be worried that your application never got there and you might have problems with your citizenship application because you didn't file to remove the conditions on your green card. You should have at least got a notice that they received your application and an extension letter.
yes i get notice and extension that was a year ago and after six months i contact them they said wait another six months and they are proccesing my application and nothing happen.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:15 am
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dabull
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I find it very informative. I live in Illinois and here is my timeline.

mailed I-751 on 3/22/07
Received by USCIS on 3/26/07
Check cashed on 3/27/07
Received NOA on 4/4/07
Received biometric appointment letter on 4/6/07 with biometics scheduled for 4/17/07. (btw I received two exact same biometric letters, is it normal or pehaps just an error?)
My timeline is almost identical to yours, and i also received 2 identical biometric letters on the same day!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

dabull is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,
I just realized that my sponsor (my wife) forgot to fill out the i-865 (sponsor's change of address) when we moved to the house we bought a year ago. However I did submit the AR 11. It's kind of too late to submit i-865 now because we should have done it within 30 days of moving. Will that have any effects on my Removal of Condition that I submitted this March? Is it a big deal?

Thanks

Last edited by dabull; Jul 5th 2007 at 2:39 pm.
Old Jul 6th 2007, 12:06 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dabull
It's kind of too late to submit i-865 now because we should have done it within 30 days of moving.
Yah... why do you think it's "too late to submit"? If you didn't file your taxes by the due date, do you think it's better to file late or to not file at all? Hmm... not too difficult!

Ian
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

dabull is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, any updates? I applied in March and haven't heard anything yet and their websites still shows they are still processing December's applications.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:33 am
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

Applied in January. Nothing heard. But no worries, the website still shows that they look into December.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 9:23 am
h2h
Just Joined

h2h is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everybody,

My timeframe is pretty closed to yours
NOA Received: Nov 8 2006 and the GC has been extended for a year
Biometrics Done: Jan 14 2007

Now I'm still waiting...The case status online keeps showing "case received and pending". I've also spoke to the customer service rep at the 800-uscis line couple times but got no updated info. Since my GC is only extended for one year, should I see an uscis officer to ask for extension while my case is still pending if I don't receive my card by Nov 8?

The website is showing a processing timeframe is Dec 22 but my NOA is Nov 8, should i be too worried?

Any advice and help is appreciated. Thanks so much
Old Oct 7th 2007, 10:09 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by h2h
Since my GC is only extended for one year, should I see an uscis officer to ask for extension while my case is still pending if I don't receive my card by Nov 8?
Your GC may expire, but your status doesn't. You *are* a PR until such time as USCIS formally denies your application. If you need to travel, make an InfoPass appointment and get a stamp in your passport. Regardless of whether or not the I-751 is adjudicated, you can apply for naturalization whenever you're eligible. Filing for naturalization will force adjudication of the I-751.

Ian
Old Oct 7th 2007, 10:36 am
h2h
Just Joined

Thanks Ian,

One of the customer service rep @ the uscis 800 line told me to make an appointment via Infopass and get a stamp on my passport if by Nov 8, which will be a year from the date of my NOA, I don't receive or hear anything about my case. But according to your information, if I don't travel outside of the US while waiting for my case to be approved, I won't need a stamp on my passport, right?

Is it normal to wait this long at NSC? The processing timeframe right now is showing Dec 22 and my NOA is Nov 8...I haven't heard anything...Is there anyone submitted their I-751 around my time and already got your card? Please share

Thank you

Last edited by h2h; Oct 7th 2007 at 10:41 am.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by h2h
But according to your information, if I don't travel outside of the US while waiting for my case to be approved, I won't need a stamp on my passport, right?
Right. If you change jobs you might run into issues unless your SS card does *not* have the "valid with DHS authorization" thingy on it.

Is it normal to wait this long at NSC?
The I-751 is a low priority application since there is no change in your status until it is adjudicated.

Ian
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:06 pm
h2h
Just Joined

Thanks for reminding me about the SS# too. My SS card was issued a long time ago and is stating "not authorized for employment". Is there anyway I can apply for a new SS card with that above line removed?

If I have a new job, I'm wondering if the NOA and expired green card will be good enough as proof for employment authorization?

Thanks for your time and replies, Ian

h2h
Old Oct 7th 2007, 1:33 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by h2h
Thanks for reminding me about the SS# too. My SS card was issued a long time ago and is stating "not authorized for employment". Is there anyway I can apply for a new SS card with that above line removed?

If I have a new job, I'm wondering if the NOA and expired green card will be good enough as proof for employment authorization?

Thanks for your time and replies, Ian

h2h
The NOA + expired card are not valid hiring documents.
You really should've changed that SS card while you could. I think, now that your card is expired (it is, right?) that you can't get a new SS card.

You can review USICS Form I-9 to see which documents are valid for hiring.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.