Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Form I-751,Removing conditions and the marriage with a 40 years age difference..

Form I-751,Removing conditions and the marriage with a 40 years age difference..

Old Jun 8th 2006, 6:45 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Form I-751,Removing conditions and the marriage with a 40 years age difference..

Originally Posted by Boiler
What about AI?
Artificial intelligence? Could help her
Old Jun 8th 2006, 7:15 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form I-751,Removing conditions and the marriage with a 40 years age difference..

Originally Posted by Boiler
What about AI?
Well... that's the same as sex, but without all the mess and touchy-feely! While not leaving it to chance, the woman still gets a long hard object inserted into her (although, probably not nearly as thick)! As an aside, I once read a Playboy editorial (really, I bought it for the great articles) that said "for a woman's complete satisfaction, a man's p#nis should be as wide around as it is long". Well... 'nuff said!

Ian
Old Jun 8th 2006, 7:19 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Well... that's the same as sex, but without all the mess and touchy-feely! While not leaving it to chance, the woman still gets a long hard object inserted into her (although, probably not nearly as thick)! As an aside, I once read a Playboy editorial (really, I bought it for the great articles) that said "for a woman's complete satisfaction, a man's p#nis should be as wide around as it is long". Well... 'nuff said!

Ian

Ian - curious to know where you surfe when not on BE...
Old Jun 8th 2006, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

"for a woman's complete satisfaction, a man's p#nis should be as wide around as it is long". Well... 'nuff said!

Ian
That don't sound right
Old Jun 8th 2006, 9:54 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
That don't sound right
Y'know... I don't make up this stuff - I just repeat what I read! I was probably 18 or so when I read this... so we're talking... um... 1972. Ahh... those were the good ol' days.

Ian
Old Jun 8th 2006, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

bionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to beholdbionomique is a splendid one to behold

"for a woman's complete satisfaction, a man's p#nis should be as wide around as it is long". Well... 'nuff said!

Ian
I've also read that a woman's vagina is only sensitive for the first inch and a half. So a penis an inch and a half by an inch and a half, eh? Good measure, Ian! Nuff said?
Old Jun 8th 2006, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bionomique
I've also read that a woman's vagina is only sensitive for the first inch and a half. So a penis an inch and a half by an inch and a half, eh? Good measure, Ian! Nuff said?
Years of being told that was a foot is supposed to be the reason women are so bad at parrallel parking.