Fiancee's Mother

Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

Yuriy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fiancee's Mother

Originally posted by Leslie66
As soon as she gets her whole family here, she'll stop dieting and her ass will be as wide as a bridge. lmao.
My wife weight 100 pounds. Eats everything she desires, never was on a diet. For 2 years in US, she didn't gain any weight. She is Not an unerexic, never throws up after eating. She is very healphy and beautiful.
So eat your heart out, Leslie.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:47 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Boiler
I had heard that it had turned into a success, but it is not the one of of children's nursery rhymes.
That was much older.
Yup your right there:
London Bridge itself was built by our good friends the Romans back in 43AD. Built of wood, the construction was somewhat fragile and the constant programme of rebuilding was almost certainly the inspiration behind the well known nursery line about it "falling down". The construction of the first bridge commenced in 1176, and the design included houses and shops along the length of the bridge.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:53 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Yuriy
My wife weight 100 pounds.
WoW!!! I hope she is not over 4ft 10in with a very small frame ..that is a very low weight
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:00 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

My wife weight 100 pounds. Eats everything she desires, never was on a diet. For 2 years in US, she didn't gain any weight. She is Not an unerexic, never throws up after eating. She is very healphy and beautiful.
So eat your heart out, Leslie.
Yes, I'm sure she is a genius as well. Probably a nuclear physicist and rocket scientist who donates all of her spare time to charity. Perhaps, when she's not busy rescuing baby seals and feeding starving children with her wonderful cooking, she could tutor you in the English language, as it appears you have not quite mastered it yet.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

She is 5' 3". I like skinny girls. More of a Model type than a Playboy type.

Originally posted by ray6
WoW!!! I hope she is not over 4ft 10in with a very small frame ..that is a very low weight
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:09 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Someone get me some boots. The shit is getting deep in here......
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

No, None of that. But she has a great sense of humor, and really fun to be around with.
She doesn't scare anybody off with that haircut that you have that's for sure.

Her English is improving much faster than mine did, when I came her.

Yes, I'm sure she is a genius as well. Probably a nuclear physicist and rocket scientist who donates all of her spare time to charity. Perhaps, when she's not busy rescuing baby seals and feeding starving children with her wonderful cooking, she could tutor you in the English language, as it appears you have not quite mastered it yet.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

You don't need boots, You got your haircut.

Someone get me some boots. The shit is getting deep in here......
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:13 pm
WTF?

No, None of that. But she has a great sense of humor, and really fun to be around with.

For someone that's new to the forum, you sure are familiar with all of the same old tired insults...........

TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:14 pm
WTF?

Something tells me we are about to be blessed with a photo of some skinny girl cooking Russian food.......

Good luck on your Google search.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

Maybe I am not that inventive in insults because I am a better person than you are.
By the way a joke about my English is also no that inventive, English is my third languange.

For someone that's new to the forum, you sure are familiar with all of the same old tired insults...........

TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

naked

That's right, it is a dream for most man.

Something tells me we are about to be blessed with a photo of some skinny girl cooking Russian food.......

Good luck on your Google search.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:21 pm
Ray

That is definately underweight by about 10-20lbs..can I suggest a Krispy Kreme Donut regime...
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

Most of Americans are overweight.
That makes her normal.

She eats everything and still keeps her figure.

Originally posted by ray6
That is definately underweight by about 10-20lbs..can I suggest a Krispy Kreme Donut regime...
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

naked

That's right, it is a dream for most man.
Not cooking Russian food, thats not the dream of any sophisticated man.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.