Fiancee's Mother

Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:28 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiancee's Mother

Originally posted by Yuriy
Maybe I am not that inventive in insults because I am a better person than you are.
By the way a joke about my English is also no that inventive, English is my third languange.
If you're such a good person, why are you hell-bent on breaking the law? Or don't you remember, that's what started this whole farce. You made up a crap story and then began asking for advice on how to break immigration laws. You did this in order to get flamed so that you could then turn around and complain about the treatment you got here. Boring.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

Yuriy is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you know about russian food?
Russia is one of the most food educated countries in the world.
Russia is in Europe and in Asia. There is everything here, even Sushi.

Originally posted by DCMark
Not cooking Russian food, thats not the dream of any sophisticated man.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:32 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by DCMark
Not cooking Russian food, thats not the dream of any sophisticated man.
Potato pancakes with a side order of potato rolls served with potato salad and potato ice cream for desert.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:32 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

There is everything here, even Sushi.
Raw fish ..lovely!!!
Never eat in Russia... but did in Poland... nice beetroot thats was it!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:35 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by ray6
Raw fish ..lovely!!!
Never eat in Russia... but did in Poland... nice beetroot thats was it!

Beetroot with a side order of potatoes???
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

That is your opinion.

Law is written by people. I think it is not a good law that doesn't allow families to live together, if they want to. There should be no questions asked, or forms to fill out. Families should be allowed to live together. Not in 5 years, but right now. This whole system is wrong to begin with. Breaking the law makes me a good person, because it helps to break this system.

Laws only exist to be changed.
Following law makes you a ship in valley of darkness....
One day you will be slaughtered by this law. Let's see how will you sing then

Originally posted by Leslie66
If you're such a good person, why are you hell-bent on breaking the law? Or don't you remember, that's what started this whole farce. You made up a crap story and then began asking for advice on how to break immigration laws. You did this in order to get flamed so that you could then turn around and complain about the treatment you got here. Boring.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:39 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is not a good law that doesn't allow families to live together, if they want to.
There is no law that stops you going back so you can all be together if thats your main criteria
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:40 pm
WTF?

There is no law that stops you going back so you can all be together if thats your main criteria
I'll buy your plane ticket.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally posted by Leslie66
Beetroot with a side order of potatoes???
Beeroot goes only into borscht. It is Ukrainian.
I don't like Polish food either.

Russian food is basicly the same food as everywhere else. Chicken, Meat, and Fish.

Different receipies are borrowed from all over the world: Japan; Turkey; France; Brazil; Thailand; Germany.

I don't even know what is a traditional russian food. Except Caviar and Vodka.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

What about my family here? How do I split with them? Or Do I have to travel back and forth? What if I don't have that much money or strengh? Why does the law has to push to extremes?

Law only exists to defend rich people. Common people, you are all educated, you know how it is.

Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:05 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

What about my family here? How do I split with them?
Move back to Russia and be together then.
if it means that much to you.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

Listen, I am not saying that it is better in Russia, so don't send me back. I may be more American patriot than you are. All I am saying is don't blindly follow the law. Sometimes it is wrong.
Look at the history.

People who fight the system to make it better are more patriotic than people who follow the law.

Originally posted by manc1976
Move back to Russia and be together then.
if it means that much to you.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Listen, I am not saying that it is better in Russia, so don't send me back. I may be more American patriot than you are. All I am saying is don't blindly follow the law. Sometimes it is wrong.
Look at the history.

People who fight the system to make it better are more patriotic than people who follow the law.
Yes and having your extended family here will make this a great land!

It does not matter. Your Mother In Law is not coming here soon. Its not possible and you are not capable of smuggling her in. So go away!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:25 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Colorado.. Thats similar to West Bum **** Egypt... with mountains..and apparently you have to own a coat...never has one for years .. and even worse contributor Hypertweeky is also there ... I do own 5 acres there...but will never get to see it ...

Me being here is the best part!!!!
By the way Colorado is AWESOME!!!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 5:27 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Boiler
In CO or Brum???

Well she was born in Glyneath, S Wales, so the Mountains will not be a problem.

And she was brought up in Coventry, which is close enough to Brum.

And I have yet to find the need for a Coat, admittedly snowed this morning, got caught out when I went to do some gardening in T Shirt and Shorts, but back to the 60's this afternoon and will be in the 70's for the rest of the week.

Weird weather.

Colorado's weather is upredictable

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.