Wikiposts

Fiancee's Mother

Old Mar 29th 2004, 2:23 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fiancee's Mother

Originally posted by Yuriy

What else can I do?
You can piss off. That's what.

You've already answered your own stupid questions so stop your childish bait and switch game.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 2:27 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

What else can I do?
Absolutely Nothing!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 2:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Lissen people, I don't need the love advice. This is individual to each person. I don't need you patronizing me, You don't know my bacground or anything about me.
Please stop the BS and get to the point.

My Wife's mother lives in Ukraine. There is no guest Visa for Ukrainians, especialyy if they have nothing to lose in Ukraine.

What else can I do?
As I think others have said, you'll have to wait until your wife is a US citizen. Then file the I-130 petition for an immediate relative. That is the only legal recourse you have. What you can do illegally, I don't know.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 2:46 am
Just Joined

Yuriy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
As I think others have said, you'll have to wait until your wife is a US citizen. Then file the I-130 petition for an immediate relative. That is the only legal recourse you have. What you can do illegally, I don't know.
Thank you everybody who helped.

Leslie66, **** you. If that's your picture, then you are a scary cow.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Ha ha, you don't get your Mother in Law here so your Ukranian mail-order bridge is going to leave you!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 2:52 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Not a very educated comeback...but she does scare me as well!!!
Old Mar 29th 2004, 2:54 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 29th 2004, 2:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Wife's mother lives in Ukraine. There is no guest Visa for Ukrainians, especialyy if they have nothing to lose in Ukraine.

What else can I do?
If you have not done so, try www.visajourney.com. Someone might be able to help better there.

Sorry, I assumed that you were talking about a British Passport holder.

I do not pretend to have any great knowledge, but seems to be very difficult getting holiday visas from the ex Eastren Bloc.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 2:57 am
Ray

Originally posted by DCMark
Ha ha, you don't get your Mother in Law here so your Ukranian mail-order bridge is going to leave you!
I did not know you can get them Mail-order..can you send me Tower bridge please...How much will the shipping be?? (lol)
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:03 am
WTF?

Originally posted by ray6
I did not know you can get them Mail-order..can you send me Tower bridge please...How much will the shipping be?? (lol)
I don't think that was a typo. As soon as she gets her whole family here, she'll stop dieting and her ass will be as wide as a bridge. lmao.

I may be a scary cow but at least I don't have to sell my soul and betray my government to get somebody to have sex with me.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:11 am
Just Joined

Yuriy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Boiler, i will try VisaJourney.

For those concerned that my wife is a mail-bride, I know her for 15 years. When came to America I started doing everything to get her here. I went back to Ukraine 2 times a year, until I brought her to America.
My wife's mother-in-law is a great cook, so don't worry I am not gonna be sorry bringing her here. And no that's not why I want to bring her here, my wife is also a wonderful cook.

Originally posted by Boiler
If you have not done so, try www.visajourney.com. Someone might be able to help better there.

Sorry, I assumed that you were talking about a British Passport holder.

I do not pretend to have any great knowledge, but seems to be very difficult getting holiday visas from the ex Eastren Bloc.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:19 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6
Its quite common apparently - I hear London Bridge is in Texas - Dick Whitington or Ken Livingstone or some savvy Mayor flogged it to them - *they thought* they were getting Tower Bridge !
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:26 am
Account Closed

Originally posted by RICHJEN
Its quite common apparently - I hear London Bridge is in Texas - Dick Whitington or Ken Livingstone or some savvy Mayor flogged it to them - *they thought* they were getting Tower Bridge !
Urban myth I am afraid, but it is a good story. I have just come from Bermondsey.

The current London Bridge is I think the third one, maybe fourth. The bridgeof old stood a few yards down stream from the current one, one of those quaint jobs with shops and houses on it.

The sort that Disney like. There is a good museum underneath the Globe that has lots of info, woth a wet afternoon.

Red Ken has of course got his new palace next to Tower Bridge on the south side.
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:33 am
Ray

LAKE HAVASU CITY, Ariz. -- Folks laughed when chainsaw magnate Robert McCulloch announced he was bringing the 140-year old London Bridge to the Arizona desert.

Nobody laughs anymore.

In the late '60s, the London Bridge was sinking into the clay of London, England's Thames River. Built in 1831, it was the victim of its own immense weight.

London officials said they'd have to replace the bridge. But what to do with the old one -- the one of children's nursery rhymes?

Enter McCulloch. He and a buddy purchased the falling down bridge for $2.4 million. At the time it was the highest price ever paid for an antique.

For the next three years, workers disassembled the bridge in London, then flew its bricks to America where they were hauled to then-tiny Lake Havasu City where they were reassembled over a newly dug out lagoon alongside Lake Havasu. The bridge was ready for business in 1971
The top of the bridge looks a lot different than it did in jolly ol' England of yesteryear.

It wasn't long before tourists started showing up, and pretty soon, thanks to McCulloch and his bridge, the town was fat with cash, partly from all the money local real estate companies (including McCulloch's) were making from folks who came to see the bridge then bought homes to stay.

Nowadays, the London Bridge is one of Arizona's biggest attractions. Lake Havasu City has golf courses, affordable homes and a winter population of retired folks in Winnebagos. It's even got a Wal-Mart just a few blocks north of the bridge.

Town visitors can explore a one-acre London village at the foot of the old bridge. For entertainment, they can tune into local radio station KBBC, identified on the air as "BBC radio."
Old Mar 29th 2004, 3:41 am
Account Closed

I had heard that it had turned into a success, but it is not the one of of children's nursery rhymes.

That was much older.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.