kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Express k3/k1 visa service

Originally posted by DCMark
Aquilla said what where? Who is that?
Sorry budgert his name
meant
Director of the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services: Eduardo Aguirre, Jr.
Old May 26th 2004, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

I can think of all sorts of novel and costly ways to accessorize a petition.

But in fairness, there is a precedent for premium processing.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/prem_process.htm
Old May 26th 2004, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Originally posted by CalgaryAMC
I can think of all sorts of novel and costly ways to accessorize a petition.

But in fairness, there is a precedent for premium processing.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/prem_process.htm
That is a business who is competing for workers, competing in the marketplace. This is appropriate. If they feel that having the worker sooner is a wise investment, they can decide to make that investment.

When it comes to citizens, all citizens should be treated the same without regard to financial status. Certainly, all must pay the fee (except for certain circumstances) and must be able to support their spouse. But if one can pay more its not fair that they get better government services. What is next, better police for the neighborhoods that are rich (yes, this already happens and its wrong there too).

Everyone who wants this seems to think $1000 is fair. That is because they can afford $1000. When it becomes $100,000 why is that any different?
Old May 26th 2004, 5:36 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point

[i]When it becomes $100,000 why is that any different?
Can I make payments???????
Old May 26th 2004, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

Apart from the expidited service on passports, can you think of any other government benefit where a form of premium processing is available? I have been trying to think of one that would provide a comparable precedent, but I am reaching a blank.
Old May 26th 2004, 5:41 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Will the USCIS expand who is eligible to request Premium Processing Service further?

The USCIS will review the program and evaluate the ability to incorporate additional forms into the program on a regular basis. No specific forms or dates for incorporating new forms have been identified at this time. It is noted, however, that statutory authority limits the USCIS to expanding only to other employment-based forms.
Old May 26th 2004, 5:44 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CalgaryAMC
Apart from the expidited service on passports, can you think of any other government benefit where a form of premium processing is available? I have been trying to think of one that would provide a comparable precedent, but I am reaching a blank.
Good point.. Some States do offer expidited service on things like birth certificates ...cannot think of anything else though..
Old May 26th 2004, 5:48 am
Mrtravelkay

kud wrote:

> Originally posted by zeo
    >
    >>I was thinking to pay 1000 US
    >
    > Dollars, you think thats too much?
    >
    > That is what employers pay
    > for premium processing. I think Individuals should only pay half. $500
    >

Why?

Old May 26th 2004, 5:50 am
Mrtravelkay

zeo wrote:

> Originally posted by DCMark
    >
    >>Yes it is. They do not
    >
    > have that choice so its discriminatory. No matter what is said, it will
    > divert resources from normal processing. They will not use the extra
    > funds to hire more people.
    >
    >>So do you think $10,000 is fair or not?
    >
    >
    > 10,000 is outrageous! and your not correct!!! Anyone is always
    > welcome to take a loan, have your ever heard of a loan?

Will the government be doing the lending?

Old May 26th 2004, 5:55 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Great, then the price is now $10,000. You can't afford it right? Do you feel like its fair still? That those who can pay more get more from their government? Thats not the way its supposed to work. If the system is broken fix it, but those who are poor should not be discriminated against. Becuase it will slow down the non-premium orders.
I agree with you on this one DcMark, just because one can't afford to pay that amount (You don't have to be neccesarily poor for not being able to afford 1000 $ for premium processing) doesn't have to be discriminated. In my opinion this would cause more problems.
Money isn't everything honey...
Old May 26th 2004, 5:58 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by zeo
10,000 is outrageous! and your not correct!!! Anyone is always welcome to take a loan, have your ever heard of a loan? and listen you must have forgotten about something. You can pay extra money to get a new passport within 7-10 days instead of the normal 6 to 8 weeks.

So paying 1000 dollars would be good.

Well Zeo.. that is outrageous to you, but what about those who can actually afford it?, so let's say that 10000 is what you'll have to pay for premium processing, won't you feel discriminated because others can afford it and you can't??
Old May 26th 2004, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

d_medina is an unknown quantity at this point

That is a business who is competing for workers, competing in the marketplace. This is appropriate. If they feel that having the worker sooner is a wise investment, they can decide to make that investment.

Everyone who wants this seems to think $1000 is fair. That is because they can afford $1000. When it becomes $100,000 why is that any different?
Then they should charge those business just as much!
Old May 26th 2004, 7:31 am
zeo
BE Enthusiast

zeo is an unknown quantity at this point

So 10,000 is outrageous but 1,000 is fine? You prove my point 100%. When its too much for YOU its too much, right?

hyp-o-crite
I am not a hypocrite you are, EVERYONE has limits, but an premium charge should be more than the normal charges but NOT outrageous such as 10,000 US DOLLARS!
Old May 26th 2004, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Originally posted by zeo
I am not a hypocrite you are, EVERYONE has limits, but an premium charge should be more than the normal charges but NOT outrageous such as 10,000 US DOLLARS!
But to a poor person 1,000 may well be 1 million. They cannot afford it.

How am I a hypocrite? You are since your acceptable price for premium pricing is exactly what YOU can afford. Anything more is outrageous. Life on your terms, eh?
Old May 26th 2004, 7:39 am
zeo
BE Enthusiast

zeo is an unknown quantity at this point

When it comes to citizens, all citizens should be treated the same without regard to financial status. Certainly, all must pay the fee (except for certain circumstances) and must be able to support their spouse. But if one can pay more its not fair that they get better government services. What is next, better police for the neighborhoods that are rich (yes, this already happens and its wrong there too).

your a hypocrite again! you said 10,000 us dollars before and now your saying 100,000 US dollars, lol! Make up your mind will you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.