DCF London Processing

Old Nov 6th 2020, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

stuwoolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DCF London Processing

Originally Posted by SushiRoll
Fantastic stuwoolf, bet you and your partner are delighted!

I’ve got medical and appointment in the next few weeks so hopefully I’ll be almost ready to head over soon as well.
Thank you very much.🙂

I dont want to pi$$ on your parade but please check this link

https://uk.usembassy.gov/information...d-19-outbreak/

I sincerely hope you are not affected.

Good luck with your journey🙂
Old Nov 9th 2020, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Sugarfreeuzzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone! I had a nightmare where they sent my letter to the flat next door so it was sitting there since the end of August asking me to complete my ds-260 without me knowing!

Given we are in lockdown, does anyone know roughly when these visa appointments will be released?
Old Nov 11th 2020, 9:42 am
Just Joined

Gixxerboy_999 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just kept checking back every day they seem to release batches at a time and when i finally could see appointment dates i could book there were about 7-8 days i could choose from.
Old Nov 12th 2020, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

Mattw7 is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife had her interview this morning and had her application approved! Thank you everyone for your advice over the past few months.

Clearly the lockdown isn’t impacting appointments, she said there were about 10 people waiting with her.
Old Nov 12th 2020, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mattw7
My wife had her interview this morning and had her application approved! Thank you everyone for your advice over the past few months.

Clearly the lockdown isn’t impacting appointments, she said there were about 10 people waiting with her.
They were at the embassy today? I was there today! It was super quick and easy honestly the interview was a doddle! Now just waiting on my visa!
Old Nov 13th 2020, 10:44 am
Just Joined

jonUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

I've had my interview with the London Embassy and everything has been approved. I have my passport back and large white envelope. My medical was at the end of July so I have until the end of January to activate the visa. We are looking to just go for a weekend to activate with a view to fully move in April.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get an extension on the six month time limit from the medical. I assume it is not but thought I would canvas opinions here.

Thanks
Jon
Old Nov 13th 2020, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations to all the new visa recipients.

Good luck🙂
Old Nov 13th 2020, 3:09 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonUK
Hi All

I've had my interview with the London Embassy and everything has been approved. I have my passport back and large white envelope. My medical was at the end of July so I have until the end of January to activate the visa. We are looking to just go for a weekend to activate with a view to fully move in April.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get an extension on the six month time limit from the medical. I assume it is not but thought I would canvas opinions here.

Thanks
Jon
No, it is not.

Rene
Old Nov 18th 2020, 6:30 pm
Just Joined

SushiRoll is an unknown quantity at this point

I had my medical last week and appointment today - all approved

Was surprised at how quick / light touch the interview was! Seemed to be quite a few interviews also turned around within 5 mins.

now the decisions of what to do over the next 6 months and when to make our move to USA.

thanks for everyone’s support and best of luck to those still going through process!
Old Nov 18th 2020, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Was surprised at how quick / light touch the interview was! Seemed to be quite a few interviews also turned around within 5 mins.

now the decisions of what to do over the next 6 months and when to make our move to USA.

thanks for everyone’s support and best of luck to those still going through process!

Great news. Congratulations🙂
Old Nov 18th 2020, 9:45 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it will be less than 6 months, because the visa is valid for 6 months from the date of your medical exam. Just so you're aware.

Rene
Old Dec 4th 2020, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

Hey All! I have my interview coming up next week, what kind of questions do they ask?
Old Dec 4th 2020, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

I got asked when my wife and I met, when we got married and why we’re wanting to move to the US, pretty easy for mine.
Old Dec 4th 2020, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sugarfreeuzzy
Hey All! I have my interview coming up next week, what kind of questions do they ask?
TBH, having done the process recently, I wouldnt get too consumed by the "interview". Its straight forward simple every day questions. I also think the Qs depend on which Officer you get.

IMHO the important thing is to have your papers. i was asked about medical insurance and said I had a quote and I had (althoigh couldnt find the papers) the quote in my bunch of papers. I was told it was ok and was asked how much the quote was. I came away with the imptession that the important thing was an awareness of the need and potential cost.

Anyway, I'm sure you will be fine.

Good luck🙂
Old Dec 5th 2020, 7:37 am
Just Joined

Oh wow okay I better do the research on health insurance costs! Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly and we get over the line! Thanks for everyones help on here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.