Reload this Page >

Any CSC approvals for I-751?

Wikiposts

Any CSC approvals for I-751?

Old May 16th 2006, 5:56 am
Just Joined

chiapet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any CSC approvals for I-751?

Hey all, we submitted our I-751 last October with a receipt date of October 31, 2005. Any updates in regards to how this is moving? TIA
Old May 16th 2006, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

kenobi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any CSC approvals for I-751?

Originally Posted by chiapet
Hey all, we submitted our I-751 last October with a receipt date of October 31, 2005. Any updates in regards to how this is moving? TIA
I have the receipt date of Nov 3, 2005 and still no updates. Please post if you get something Thx!
Old May 16th 2006, 10:20 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi:

Don't ask us. We don't know and have no way of finding out. However, YOU can make an InfoPass appointment.

"The trouble is all inside your head she said to me. The answer is easy if you take it logically. I'd like to help in your struggle to be free." Paul Simon.
Old May 16th 2006, 12:13 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

The posted processing date is Nov 02, 2005. Does that help you draw any conclusions? (think: desk)
Old May 17th 2006, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by meauxna
The posted processing date is Nov 02, 2005. Does that help you draw any conclusions? (think: desk)
I called the 800 number and they told me that they are working on I-751 application from October 11 and Nov 02, 2005. The information that NOW are processing application with receipt date of Nov 02, 2005 from the website is not accurate. They also don't want to provide anymore the status of I-751s on the phone as they did before telling me that I have to wait for a decision in the mail....
Old May 17th 2006, 6:01 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kenobi
I called the 800 number and they told me that they are working on I-751 application from October 11 and Nov 02, 2005. The information that NOW are processing application with receipt date of Nov 02, 2005 from the website is not accurate.
I don't understand what you are saying here, but it is true that there is no way to track an individual I-751, and you do have to wait for a decision in the mail.
Old May 17th 2006, 6:07 am
Account Closed

I called the 800 number and they told me that they are working on I-751 application from October 11 and Nov 02, 2005. The information that NOW are processing application with receipt date of Nov 02, 2005 from the website is not accurate. They also don't want to provide anymore the status of I-751s on the phone as they did before telling me that I have to wait for a decision in the mail....
Hi:

You have me puzzled. You say you called the 800 line and they gave you information 100% consistent with the website. But you say they are both inaccuarate. Why do you say that? If you are going to trash both the processing time posting AND the confirming information from the 800 information line, I would suggest you give information to back it up.

BTW, as a general rule, when CSC finishes processing of the I-751 they either approve OR refer it to the local District. [Under limited circumstances, there is an outright denial, but I'll assume they don't apply here.] If you don't get an approval, it doesn't mean your case is denied -- CSC may very well have finished with THEIR work, but you petition is still pending.
Old May 17th 2006, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by meauxna
I don't understand what you are saying here, but it is true that there is no way to track an individual I-751, and you do have to wait for a decision in the mail.
If you check online that spreadsheet you will see that under "Now Processing Cases with receipt date of" for CSC is Nov 02, 2005. Well, when i called the 800 number they told me that NOW they are processing cases from the begining of October.
Old May 17th 2006, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

You have me puzzled. You say you called the 800 line and they gave you information 100% consistent with the website. But you say they are both inaccuarate. Why do you say that? If you are going to trash both the processing time posting AND the confirming information from the 800 information line, I would suggest you give information to back it up.

BTW, as a general rule, when CSC finishes processing of the I-751 they either approve OR refer it to the local District. [Under limited circumstances, there is an outright denial, but I'll assume they don't apply here.] If you don't get an approval, it doesn't mean your case is denied -- CSC may very well have finished with THEIR work, but you petition is still pending.
I meant from October 11 to Nov 02, 2005. The online spreadsheet was updated on May 08 and on that day under Now we are processing cases with receipt the date was Nov 02, 2005 and everybody is thinking that they were working on May 8 on cases starting with Nov 02. there is almost one month difference betwen what they show online and what they told me on the phone....
Old May 17th 2006, 6:25 am
Account Closed

I meant from October 11 to Nov 02, 2005. The online spreadsheet was updated on May 08 and on that day under Now we are processing cases with receipt the date was Nov 02, 2005 and everybody is thinking that they were working on May 8 on cases starting with Nov 02. there is almost one month difference betwen what they show online and what they told me on the phone....
Hi:

Now you really have me confused.

I looked up the processing dates on-line -- As of May 8, 2006, it gives the date of November 2, 2005.

You now state you got information that they were processing applications between October 11 and November 2, 2005. I had been under the impression that you had gotten that information from the 800 line.

But now you say that the 800 line gives you information a month off from both of the above pieces of information.

My questions to YOU:

WHERE did you get the October 11 to November 2, 2005 dates?

WHAT dates did the 800 line give you? When did they give you those dates?

"The trouble is all inside your head she said to me. The answer is easy if you take it logically. I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free." Paul Simon
Old May 17th 2006, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Hi:

My questions to YOU:

WHERE did you get the October 11 to November 2, 2005 dates?

WHAT dates did the 800 line give you? When did they give you those dates?
1. from 800 line
2. yesterday i spoke with them and they told me that they are working on I-751 cases with receipt dates between October 11, 2005 - Nov 02, 2005.

Hope I responded to your questions!
Old May 17th 2006, 6:50 am
Account Closed

1. from 800 line
2. yesterday i spoke with them and they told me that they are working on I-751 cases with receipt dates between October 11, 2005 - Nov 02, 2005.

Hope I responded to your questions!
Hi:

The 30-day period ending on November 2, 2005 started October 3, 2005.

I disagree that the time periods of October 3, 2005 to November 2, 2005 and October 11, 2005 to November 2, 2005 are a month apart. The only difference I see is that the 800 line gave you information that they are about a week ahead of the time frame given by the on-line web site [which just gives the generic 30-days].

So my first impression was right -- the 800 line CONFIRMED the on-line chart.
Old May 17th 2006, 6:54 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

So my first impression was right -- the 800 line CONFIRMED the on-line chart.
I thought you were going to give your usual answer, that watching the dates led to madness....
Old May 17th 2006, 6:58 am
rodeo501 via ImmigrationKB.com

A member on this forum got his case approved. He filed on Jan 23rd 2006 at
CSC . So don't entirely trust the processing times

Folinskyinla wrote:
    >> I called the 800 number and they told me that they are working on I-
    >> 751 application from October 11 and Nov 02, 2005. The information that
    >> NOW are processing application with receipt date of Nov 02, 2005 from
    >> the website is not accurate. They also don't want to provide anymore
    >> the status of I-751s on the phone as they did before telling me that I
    >> have to wait for a decision in the mail....
    >Hi:
    >You have me puzzled. You say you called the 800 line and they gave you
    >information 100% consistent with the website. But you say they are both
    >inaccuarate. Why do you say that? If you are going to trash both the
    >processing time posting AND the confirming information from the 800
    >information line, I would suggest you give information to back it up.
    >BTW, as a general rule, when CSC finishes processing of the I-751 they
    >either approve OR refer it to the local District. [Under limited
    >circumstances, there is an outright denial, but I'll assume they don't
    >apply here.] If you don't get an approval, it doesn't mean your case is
    >denied -- CSC may very well have finished with THEIR work, but you
    >petition is still pending.

--
Message posted via ImmigrationKB.com
http://www.immigrationkb.com/Uwe/For...riage/200605/1

Old May 17th 2006, 6:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by snowbunny
I thought you were going to give your usual answer, that watching the dates led to madness....
Hi:

Wasn't Paul Simon enough?

"The trouble is all inside your head she said to me. The answer is easy if you take it logically. I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free." Paul Simon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.