Wikiposts

911 Conspiracy

Old May 24th 2007, 11:45 pm

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 911 Conspiracy

Originally Posted by Ray
All the stated bullshit is just that
There are conspiracy no doubt.. but mostly by corporation

You can't keep keep such huge thing as mentioned secret ..
too many people are involved...
Anyone who has ever tried to manage a team of more than 4 individuals to do one thing knows that conspiracy theories are a joke.
Old May 25th 2007, 2:10 am
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by haggerwood
Erm actually you're completely wrong. Firstly I wasn't being insulting I was being descriptive. If you would like me to insult as well as descriptive then I will happily oblige. As for "giving it the bigman in the Northwest of England" I lived in the NW for a couple of years unfortunately enough and I spoke freely to anyone and everyone and on one occasion oddly enough a weird hippie drifter type not unlike yourself tried to stab me after we had some choice words. It kind of annoyed me because I had only gone to that pub after my friends and were banned from our regular haunt after our involvement in a brawl with abunch of Geordies who were in town for a cup semi final. However I am not here to list my credits but rather to correct people who are wrong. You are one of those people.
You internet hardman you, the reggie kray of British Expats, you have me terrified by your hard guy persona. All this talk of being barred from a pub, and pub brawls with Geordies , you must be that scarey, that you flinch at your own reflection. But with that said, anyone who publicly tries to convince people that they are tough, hard, or whatever, usually aren't, so i suspect that you are not. Sad, yes, hard, no.

P.S. I will decide if you were insulting.
Old May 25th 2007, 2:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Oh the shame
Yeah i did actually cringe, after i posted that.
Old May 25th 2007, 2:38 am
Account Closed

As for "giving it the bigman in the Northwest of England" I lived in the NW for a couple of years unfortunately enough
Go on your going to tell me this isn't an insult to people from the north west??? where you from poofter boy ?? the home counties? Somerset? you are aren't you, it must be somewhere like that.. Oh dear, was the north too friendly and honest for you? You should'nt be mixing with the northern working classes...

Oh yeah forgot to ask, was you bullied as a kid??
Old May 25th 2007, 11:11 am
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracker
I think someone has such a sad little life they love all this conspiracy BS
nothing better to do.
I bet youve been abducted by aliens but have no prof of it.
I have no prof of anything and I would be intrigued to know what "prof" is
Old May 25th 2007, 11:13 am
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by conisby
Go on your going to tell me this isn't an insult to people from the north west??? where you from poofter boy ?? the home counties? Somerset? you are aren't you, it must be somewhere like that.. Oh dear, was the north too friendly and honest for you? You should'nt be mixing with the northern working classes...

Oh yeah forgot to ask, was you bullied as a kid??
Firstly you were the person who first introduced the topic of pub fights in our debate. Please don't pm me any more messages but since there seems to be a recent trend on here I am going to start a thread on Take it Outside on this theme.
Old May 25th 2007, 11:39 pm
Account Closed

Firstly you were the person who first introduced the topic of pub fights in our debate. Please don't pm me any more messages but since there seems to be a recent trend on here I am going to start a thread on Take it Outside on this theme.
I never mentioned pub fights, i mentioned not being able to picture you, acting all tough in a pub, completely different.

Also if i've got something to say directly to someone i will PM them, i see i got no reply, which says alot about being able to directly address someone.
Old May 26th 2007, 1:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by conisby
I never mentioned pub fights, i mentioned not being able to picture you, acting all tough in a pub, completely different.

Also if i've got something to say directly to someone i will PM them, i see i got no reply, which says alot about being able to directly address someone.
I have nothing to gain from exchanging hostile pms with your or anyone else.
If I was really angry with your or something maybe I would feel the need to send one to you to vent without seeming like a psycho in public. As it is I feel the need to mock you in public because you believe that 9/11 was faked which is about as offensive and stupid as you can get.
Old May 26th 2007, 1:50 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I have nothing to gain from exchanging hostile pms with your or anyone else.
If I was really angry with your or something maybe I would feel the need to send one to you to vent without seeming like a psycho in public. As it is I feel the need to mock you in public because you believe that 9/11 was faked which is about as offensive and stupid as you can get.
Getting old and stale gents....
Opinions differ ..perhaps leave it at that ..
Old May 26th 2007, 2:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
Getting old and stale gents....
Opinions differ ..perhaps leave it at that ..
I couldn't agree more Ray..
Old May 26th 2007, 4:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Haggerwood, dont go slagging off North West(especially Mancunians) people we might get an infiriority complex or one of those so called bad attitude, that leads to aggessive behaviour.
Old May 26th 2007, 4:06 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dogbyte
Hey Haggerwood, dont go slagging off North West(especially Mancunians) people we might get an infiriority complex or one of those so called bad attitude, that leads to aggessive behaviour.
And the Macunians can't spell inferiority or aggressive
Old May 26th 2007, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
And the Macunians can't spell inferiority or aggressive
Your so correct,Sir,if they cut this finger off, I'm knackered !!but will the general message get through !!