Wikiposts

911 Conspiracy

Old May 24th 2007, 2:28 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 911 Conspiracy

Originally Posted by conisby
Ahh ahh ahh, your so funny, my god you should be on telly or something, yeah right.....
god that took you long enough to get round to me!!
Old May 24th 2007, 2:29 am
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
god that took you long enough to get round to me!!
Yeah did'nt want to leave you out, i typed something, then thought i best delete it.
Old May 24th 2007, 2:33 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah did'nt want to leave you out, i typed something, then thought i best delete it.
don't worry about offending me, I'm too stupid to care.
Old May 24th 2007, 2:42 am

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haggerwood
Mr 95 posts Do you not think that if you're correct then every engineer/scientist etc in the USA and elsewhere would have gone along with this conspiracy ? How is it that a few barely known weirdoes are the only ones who can apparently figure this out ? From what you saya every first year Eng. student would have been laughing their heads off on 911 because it was so obviously fake. they didn't because it wasn't and you are one of those weird sort of drifter outcast kind of people who don't really have an accepted place in society who follow the inane rantings of overweight sweaty hippies from the 70's whose ideas are more based upon acid consumption than the study of the facts.
How is it that the vast underground Government conspiracy that planted tons of explosives in a building where 25,000 people worked daily, shot a missile into the Pentagon, and forced the Pennsylvania flight to land and liquidated the passengers, is somehow, after five years, unable to plant a few cases of weapons of mass destruction into the deserts of Iraq, thereby justifying a war, making everyone in the UN look dumb, and enabling the US to continue military adventures as their fears were validated?

Hundreds of thousands of miles of sand with absolutely no one around--not even a fricking camel, but they can't find the time to put even a case of chemical weapons spray painted with Iraqi markings. Blow up a building in the middle of one of the busiest cities on Earth--easy. Bury some shells in the sand in the middle of nowhere--impossible.

They just don't make secret societies of underground operatives like they used too.....

Last edited by penguinsix; May 24th 2007 at 3:11 am.
Old May 24th 2007, 3:06 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah flooring technician, with 2 degrees darling, you won't find many of them.
I'm sorry I must have misread an earlier post, thought it implied fellow engineers when discussing the "plot". Since I am not a techinical person at all I was waiting to see if that were some type of engineer because I have no idea what a flooring technician is? Build, design, install???

AND I'M STILL NONE THE WISER!

Are your two degrees then in technical fields?
Old May 24th 2007, 3:08 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penguinsix
How is it that the vast underground Government conspiracy that planted tons of explosives in a building where 25,000 people worked daily, shot a missile into the Pentagon, and forced the Pennsylvania flight to land and liquidated the passengers, is somehow, after five years, unable to plant a few cases of weapons of mass destruction into the deserts of Iraq, thereby justifying a war, making everyone in the UN look dumb, and enabling the US to continue military adventures as their fears were validated?

Hundreds of thousands of miles of sand with absolutely no one around--not even a fricking camel, but they can find the time to put even a case of chemical weapons spray painted with Iraqi markings. Blow up a building in the middle of one of the busiest cities on Earth--easy. Bury some shells in the sand in the middle of nowhere--impossible.

They just don't make secret societies of underground operatives like they used too.....
I've thought the exact same thing!
Old May 24th 2007, 3:13 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I've thought the exact same thing!
ah but they is different, don't ask me how, I don't have a double degree thing, but I'm sure someone will be along to explain......
Old May 24th 2007, 3:16 am
Banned

leonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond repute

Hundreds of thousands of miles of sand with absolutely no one around--not even a fricking camel, but they can't find the time to put even a case of chemical weapons spray painted with Iraqi markings. Blow up a building in the middle of one of the busiest cities on Earth--easy. Bury some shells in the sand in the middle of nowhere--impossible.

dude, just ignore them.
Old May 24th 2007, 3:22 am
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point

Im ducking out of this thread, im not one for arguing on the internet, i do enough of it with the misses....
Old May 24th 2007, 3:23 am
Straw Man.

Well thats that, I'm not going to come back in here again, just no fun!!
Old May 24th 2007, 4:12 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe in the 9/11 conspiracy theory but I do believe the plane was shot down in Pennsylvania. You can't get anywhere near the site...where it was suppposed to have come down there are no trees missing...locals tell a different tale to the official story.

I believe the powers that be thought it would be more acceptable/patriotic to say USC's had tried to overcome the hijackers...as opposed to it being shot down to avoid DC.
Old May 24th 2007, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I don't believe in the 9/11 conspiracy theory but I do believe the plane was shot down in Pennsylvania. You can't get anywhere near the site...where it was suppposed to have come down there are no trees missing...locals tell a different tale to the official story.

I believe the powers that be thought it would be more acceptable/patriotic to say USC's had tried to overcome the hijackers...as opposed to it being shot down to avoid DC.
Yes that part has always puzzled me.
Old May 24th 2007, 8:50 am
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl

what about the phone calls from the plane to the families and the black box transcript...
which actually experts reviewing it said that they didn't mean to deliberately crash the plane was just trying to stop the hijackers, when it did crash.
Old May 24th 2007, 9:02 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irn-bru
what about the phone calls from the plane to the families and the black box transcript...
which actually experts reviewing it said that they didn't mean to deliberately crash the plane was just trying to stop the hijackers, when it did crash.
I think the phone calls were for real but the plane was shot down. I know they passengers didn't deliverately crach the plane...but the Gov. couldn't take the chance on it reaching DC. The transcript could have easily been faked.

I have been to the memorial site...it is very strange to say the least. It is on a hillside...looking down the hill in the distance you can just about see the marker where the plane was supposed to have crashed. That's how close you can get to it. There is a copse of trees...there are no missing trees?? There is absolutely no sign whatsoever that a large passenger plane crashed into the ground.
Old May 24th 2007, 9:08 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

No sir i am not, are you? i was asking a question, not trying to explain anything on a technical level.
I think you will find our esteemed member paddingtongreen
was a highly qualified structural engineer ...
I think he would know more than us plebs ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.