911 Conspiracy

Old May 18th 2007, 7:31 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default 911 Conspiracy

Ok, Maddox rocks and I admit I haven't visited his page for a while but I'm so glad I did!

Here's a link to his 911 conspiracy page http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

That's what I've been wetting myself laughing over this morning!
Old May 18th 2007, 7:41 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 911 Conspiracy

I hate Glenn Beck.
Old May 18th 2007, 7:42 pm
Pass me the Marmite..

franc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond reputefranc11s has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - The steel part at the end.. HA HA - In your face Rosie

made my day.
Old May 18th 2007, 7:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I hate Glenn Beck.
He is a bit OTT
Old May 18th 2007, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

conisby is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by franc11s
LOL - The steel part at the end.. HA HA - In your face Rosie

made my day.
The comments on the melting points of steel are correct the fire wasn't hot enough to melt the steel but yes it was hot enough to weaken it, so why were there huge areas of molten steel in the basements even 6 weeks later, probably something to do with the traces of thermite and thermate found on some of the steels. But i suspose all the people who poo poo the conspiracy theorists over look any hard evidence.

Just my view, and the hundreds of professors and scientists who make up scholars for 911 truth.
Old May 18th 2007, 9:22 pm
Banned

JohnStang has much to be proud ofJohnStang has much to be proud ofJohnStang has much to be proud ofJohnStang has much to be proud ofJohnStang has much to be proud ofJohnStang has much to be proud ofJohnStang has much to be proud ofJohnStang has much to be proud ofJohnStang has much to be proud ofJohnStang has much to be proud ofJohnStang has much to be proud of

I hate Glenn Beck.
you know that Glenn Beck has a history of mental illness and his mother killed herself? im surprised they let obvious nutjobs like him on the air. but as for 9/11 being an inside job - no duh. who couldnt figure that one out?
Old May 18th 2007, 9:29 pm
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Why aren't Beck and his ilk dead? Two words. Say it with me. Plausible deniability.
Old May 18th 2007, 9:42 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously do you mean to tell me that there are actually people here that believe in the conspiracy cover-up?

(<- sorry that was rude but couldn't help myself!!)

Very funny this Maddox guy.never came across him before..so great link Californiabride
Old May 18th 2007, 9:44 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

I was gutted when they split up.
The one in the middle was my favourite.

Old May 19th 2007, 12:27 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irn-bru
Seriously do you mean to tell me that there are actually people here that believe in the conspiracy cover-up?

Very funny this Maddox guy.never came across him before..so great link Californiabride
Oh, you can call me CB
Old May 19th 2007, 2:33 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

I hate Glenn Beck.
So did his mother and his brother.
Old May 19th 2007, 8:47 pm
thanks for all the fish !

Richardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud ofRichardowen has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Irn-bru

Do you mean to tell me that you're naive enough to swollow the story given to you on a plate by the zionic government controlled media ?

Old May 19th 2007, 9:59 pm
Banned

leonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by conisby
The comments on the melting points of steel are correct the fire wasn't hot enough to melt the steel but yes it was hot enough to weaken it, so why were there huge areas of molten steel in the basements even 6 weeks later, probably something to do with the traces of thermite and thermate found on some of the steels. But i suspose all the people who poo poo the conspiracy theorists over look any hard evidence.

Just my view, and the hundreds of professors and scientists who make up scholars for 911 truth.
a bridge made of iron collapsed recently in california because a tanker truck caught fire underneath it and actualiy melted the iron. this would expalin why the metal in the towers melted and crumpled.
Old May 19th 2007, 10:53 pm
Tool

Old William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond reputeOld William has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leonatlanta
a bridge made of iron collapsed recently in california because a tanker truck caught fire underneath it and actualiy melted the iron. this would expalin why the metal in the towers melted and crumpled.
Nah theres no way a tanker fire in Calif could melt the twin towers
Old May 20th 2007, 1:58 am
Banned

leonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond reputeleonatlanta has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Old William
Nah theres no way a tanker fire in Calif could melt the twin towers

"oh behave"!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.